11th Realty+ Conclave and Excellence Awards 2019: The Country’s most credible Real Estate Awards
The celebrated real estate congregation for all players in the Real Estate Industry is coming up. Realty+ Conclave & Excellence Awards are a prestigious honour for the best companies in Indian Real Estate space. The Awards function will be held on 16th of August at Taj Lands End in Mumbai.
The award categories include Real Estate Projects, Builders & Developers, Architects, Interior Design, Realty Consultant, Branding & Marketing, Individual achievement and CSR excellence awards.
The Realty+ publication from exchange4media group has been part of the real estate industry for more than 14 years and is now taking the publication to the consumers at a national level via The Realty+ Show on Republic TV.
Partnered by the Business World magazine, the conclave will see some of the leading real estate developers of WEST India in attendance. Some real estate companies whose promoters are confirmed speakers at the conclave include:
- Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief, BusinessWorld & exchange4media
- Jaxay Shah, Chairman – CREDAI India & Managing Director, Savvy Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Niranjan Hiranandani, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Hiranandani Communities
- Deo Shankar Tripathi , Managing Director and CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance Limited (AHFL)
- Jayesh Kariya, Real Estate Expert, Consultant & Chartered Accountant, BSR Affiliates
- Chetan Shah Executive Director | Kotak Realty Fund, Kotak Investment Advisors Ltd
- Ashwin Mehta – Managing Director, Pankti management Consultancy Pvt Ltd
- Kaushik Desai, Executive Director, Walton Street India
- Amit Goenka Founder MD & CEO, Nisus Finance
- Gopal Sarda, Group CEO at Kolte-Patil Developers Limited
- Dev Santani, Head – Special Opportunities and Credit – India, Brookfield Asset Management.
- Amit Wadhwani, Co-Founder, Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Limited
- Neeraj Bansal, Partner & Head Corridors (Asean, Taiwan, HK) KPMG in India
- Sanjay Dutt, MD & CEO, Tata Realty And Infrastructure Ltd
- Anshul Singhal, Founder & CEO, One Industrial Spaces
- Ashok Chhajer, Chairman and Managing Director, Arihant Superstructures Ltd
- Rajendra Kalkar, President – West, The Phoenix Mills Ltd
- Sharad Mittal, Executive Director | CEO, Motilal Oswal Real Estate Investment Advisors II Pvt Ltd.
- Khair Ull Nissa, Executive Director at World Trade Center India Services
- Sangeeta Prasad, Managing Director & CEO, Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
- Ar. Divya Kush, President, Indian Institute of Architects & Member, Council of Union of International Architects
- Ar. Prem Nath, Founder & Principal Architect, Prem Nath and Associates
- Uma Adusumilli, Chief-Planning Division, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
- Shweta Shalini, Advisor – Maharashtra CM & Govt. Policy Expert & ED Maharashtra Village Social Transformation Foundation
- Anubhav Gupta, FRICS Executive Vice President – Business Head Vikhroli, Chief Design Officer, Head CSR and Sustainability
- Sonia Kulkarni, Managing Partner, Hunk Golden & Media and Founder #SheDares
- Sachin Bhandari, CEO, VTP Realty
- Vikram Kotnis, MD, Sell.Do & MD Amura Marketing Technologies
- J S Augustine, Real estate Industry Expert & Though Leader
- Rani Wilfred, Co-Founder, Rewa Realty & Principal Co-Founder Company, Delphi Luxury Realty
- C J Mathews, Associate Vice President – Marketing, Rajesh Lifespaces
- Gurmeet Singh Arora Vice Chairman, CII – Indian Green Building Council & National President, Indian Plumbing Association
- Lalita Tharani , Co-Founder & Principal Architect, Collaborative Architecture
- Ramakrishnan P., Chief Operations Officer, Lodha Group
- Amar Tendulkar, Chief of Design and Sustainability, Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
- K Mukund Raj, Chief Executive Office, Raymond Realty
- Vihan jain, Managing Director, Vihan Electricals
- Chetan R Shah, Vice-Chairman, Marathon Group
- Jayesh Chandrakant Shah, Director, Damji Shamji Shah Group
- Shailesh Puranik, Chairman and Managing Director , Puranik Builders Ltd
- Nisha Jamvwal, Author, Interior Architect, Brand Consultant & Lifestyle Columnist
- Vikas Dilawari, Founder, Vikas Dilawari Conservation Architects
- Ar Kishore Pradhan, Founder & Principal Architect, Kishore D Pradhan Architect+Landscape
- Vinay Sah, MD & CEO< LIC Housing Finance Ltd
- Khushru Jijina, MD, Piramal Capital; & Housing finance Ltd
- Ar Abha Narain Lambah , Principal Architect, Abha Narain Lambah Associates
Speaking on the upcoming Conclave, Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief, BW BusinessWorld & exchange4media Group said, “We are very excited and look forward to the Awards show. The Realty+ Conclave & Excellence Awards 2019 West is a unique platform where the who’s who of Indian Reality sector come together to discuss the challenges facing the sector and put much deserved spotlight on the achievements of real estate.
We have successfully completed a decade of recognising the best companies and providing a platform for the Indian Real Estate Industry. Exchange4media has become the voice for the Real Estate Industry. The upcoming 11th edition of the Awards night looks promising and exciting”.
Commenting on the association with Realty+ Excellence Awards as PR & Brand Partner, Mr Rajesh Jathar, Managing Partner, Hunk Golden, said, “It is our proud privilege to partner with the Realty + publication from Exchange4media group which has been part of the real estate industry for more than 14 years. Over the years the publication has become the voice to reckon with and has taken the real estate industry to the consumers at a national level. Hunk Golden & Media founded by industry stalwarts is a new age and ambitious go-to-market PR and brand solutions agency. We will leverage our expertise and strength as well as knowledge through such valuable associations”.
The Realty+ Excellence Awards
The country’s most credible awards starting 7.00 pm onwards would state the success stories of the year during a glittering evening in the august presence of dignitaries Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief, Business World & exchange4media Group, Dr Niranjan Hiranandani, President NAREDCO & Managing Director, Hiranandani Group and Jaxay Shah, Chairman CREDAI.
Also, at the centre stage of the evening will be the unveiling of 7th Realty+ Coffee Table Book
“Marvels Of Real Estate” – India’s Top 100 Projects.
With presence of more than 300 stakeholders from top real estate companies, the event provides opportunities for attendees to discuss, share, celebrate and network.
The Realty+ Conclave
The agenda for the Realty+ Conclave brings focus to the realty sector in the megacity of Mumbai. Renowned names in the industry will come together to discuss and deliberate on talking points that
would further instill confidence in the real estate sector, and contribute to building consistent momentum in Mumbai realty.
To register as a delegate please contact
Rahul Salve- firstname.lastname@example.org