A Gala Evening of Real Estate Fraternity
The 8th Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards – North at Hotel Leela Ambience Gurugram on January 24 saw the industry players from various domains sharing their insight on the real-estate sector, acknowledging the dynamic building products brands and cheering their peers at the Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2016 -North
The day of meeting and celebrations started with the conclave ‘Guest of Honour – Dr. Shailesh K. Agrawal, Executive Director – Building Materials & Technology Promotion Council presenting the innovative and cost effective building technologies that the developers can use for their projects. In the same vein, Architect Tanmay Tathagat, Executive Director, Environmental Design Solutions (EDS) in his keynote address spoke about the environmental policies, the challenges and way forward for sustainable development.
Holding the interest of 150 strong audiences was the invigorating sessions on topical issue like – Impact of Reforms, Investors’ Confidence in the North Market and Retail Real-estate in India. While, Sam Chopra, Founder Member, FIABCI India Head of Nominations World Board, FIABCI informed the audience of the relevance of realtor body like NAR India and international forum like FIABCI, the presentation by Amit Phull, Head- Retail, Ansal API on the first mall of Delhi-NCR set the tone for an interesting discussion retail segment in India.
Some of the renowned names of the real-estate and building industry present at the event were Neeraj Bansal, Partner, Head ASEAN Corridor & BCRE -KPMG India, Prof PSN Rao, Chairman – Delhi Urban Art Commission, Sudhir Mishra, Founder and Managing Partner – Trust Legal, Yash Gupta, Managing Director & Country Head – Hines India, Vivek Soin, CEO – Westcourt , Peush Jain, Executive Director, Advisory & Transaction Services for CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd., Nishant Singhal, Promoter and Director – Strategy at Investors Clinic, Pankaj Renjhen, Managing Director- Retail Services – JLL India, Pranay Sinha – Founder Star Centres, Sam Chopra, President – National Association of Realtors (NAR) India and Yogeshwar Sharma, Executive Director- Select City Walk
The real estate developers part of the panel discussions included Pushpa Bector, Executive VP & HEAD – DLF Malls, Pranav Ansal – Ansal API, Deepak Kapoor, Director – Gulshan Homz , Gaurav Jain, MD & CEO – Jindal Realty. Manoj Kumar- Managing Director Mani Realty, Vineet Relia, Managing Director – SARE Homes and G. Raghavan, CEO – Bhartiya Group.
The Guest of Honour for the evening was Rakesh Goyal, Vice Chairman, Rail Land Development Authority who briefed the audience of the land monetization plans of the Authority and its initiatives to engage the private sector for development of smart and sustainable projects across the country.
The highlight of the evening was the felicitation of some of the eminent personalities of real-estate were by Realty Plus with ‘Scroll of Honour’ which included Ar. Charanjit Shah – Founder & Principal- Creative Group, Ar. C P Kukreja & S. K Nandi, Founder & Partner – C P Kukreja Associates, Ar. Gian P Mathur- Managing Director- GPM India, Ar. Manit Rastogi & Sonali Rastogi – Morphogenesis, Snehdeep Agarwal, Founder and Chairman – Bhartiya Group, Sanjay Malhotra, Chief Executive Officer – Emaar MGF Land Limited, and Ar. Tanmay Tathagat, Executive Director – Environmental Design Solutions.
The felicitations were followed by the second edition of “Power Building Brand Awards” that recognized those who are building and leading dynamic building products brands. The winners were:
- Bathroom Fixtures – ISVEA Italia
- Floorings – RAK Ceramics India Pvt ltd and Granicer Ceramica Indiana (Emerging Power Brand)
- Modular Kitchens – Sleek International Pvt ltd and Meine Kuche India Pvt Ltd (Emerging Power Brand) Architectural Hardware – Hunter Douglas India Pvt ltd
- Electrical Products & Appliances – GreatWhite Electricals Pvt. Ltd
- Board Plywoods & Laminates – FORMICA Laminates India Pvt Ltd
- Cement & Concrete Products – Ashtech India Pvt Ltd
- Building Automation – BUILDTRACK
- Construction Chemicals & Waterproofing – Apurva India Pvt Ltd
- Machineries & Equipment – Spartan Engineering Industries Pvt. Ltd
The evening concluded with the Realty Plus Excellence Awards that showcased the outstanding achievements of in developing infrastructure facilities and promoting state of the art designs and architecture. The winners were:
Builders & Developers
- Low Cost Housing Project of the Year – Krish Group for Krish City, Bhiwadi Phase II
- Affordable Housing Project of the year – Berry Developers & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. for BDI AMBBARAM
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year – Jaypee Greens for Star Court Apartments
- Residential Property of the Year – DLF Ltd. for DLF Capital Greens and Thapar Builders for The Arthah
- Commercial Property of the year – Emaar MGF for Palm Spring Plaza
- Retail Property of the Year – Ansal Properties and Infrastructure for Ansal Plaza Khelgaon – The First Mall of Delhi
- Super Luxury Project of the year – Saha Groupe for Amadeus
- Excellence in Delivery – Raheja Developers for Raheja Vedaanta
- Luxury Project of the Year – Central Park for Central Park Resorts and Emaar MGF for The Palm Drive
- Themed project of the year – Imagination Edutainment India Pvt. Ltd. for KidZania Delhi NCR
- Green Project of the year – Saha Groupe for MEGHDUTAM ENCORE
- Developer of the year – Residential – Gulshan Homz Pvt. Ltd. for Gulshan Vivante
- Emerging Developer of the Year- Residential – Thapar Builders
- Young Achievers Award – Vishal Khandelwal, Chief Managing Director, SS Group
- Innovative Marketing Concept of the Year – Godrej Properties for Godrej Golflinks
- Architect for Sustainable design – Architect Sheetal Rakheja, Managing Partner at Aeon Design & Development LLP for “Green Boulevard at Noida”, “Lotus Panache at Noida” and “Wipro”
- Architect of the year – Commercial – Vivek Kishore, Principal Architect, Finer Edge for Delhi Public School, Rudrapur
- Architect of the year – Residential – Nayan Raheja, Executive Director – Raheja Developers Ltd for Raheja Revanta, Raheja Vedaanta, Raheja Atharva
- International Property Consultant of the Year – Cushman & Wakefield
- Property Portal of the Year – BookmyHouse for the portal www.bookmyhouse.com
- OOH Marketing campaign of the year – Graphis Ads Pvt. Ltd. for Saya Developers