A Gala night of awards and recognition for Kolkata’s Realty
Real estate industry’s most coveted and esteemed Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards were held Kolkata on 23rd March, 2018with a grand ceremony organised at The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata Hotel. The event comprised of knowledge sessions and a glittering awards night that saw a huge participation from an array of real estate professionals, developers, architects, government authorities and planners from across the City of Joy.
The audience were addressed by the esteemed speakers like Mr. Nandu Belani, President, CREDAI Bengal & Chairman, Belani Group who talked on the crucial developments in the real estate sector of the state of West Bengal; Ar. Shakuntala Ghosh – Chairperson, IGBC Kolkata Chapter gave her speech on the shift towards green and sustainable designand Mr.Sanjeev Mehra – Vice President, Quest Mall, RPSG Group expressed his opinions on consumer engagement in retail realty.
Mr. Ravindra Chamaria, CMD, Infinity Group also graced the event as he received the Lifetime Achievement of the Year Award.
This time two knowledge and plenary session were held. The first panel discussion themed ‘Investment Climate – Impact on the Bengal Realty Sector’ which will be moderated by Surekha Bihani – Managing Director – Kolkata, JLL Indiasaw the experts discussing on the investment cycle in the West Bengal state and its impact on Bengal realty sector. The panel comprised of Manish Jaiswal – Managing Director & CEO, Magma Housing Finance Ltd; Basant Parekh – Managing Director, Orbit Group; Piyush Bhagat – Managing Director, Space Group; Siddharth Pansari – Managing Director, Primarc Group;Ani Ray– Managing Director, ACC India Pvt. Ltd.and Shourya Mandal– Partner, Fox Mandal and Girija Chowdhary – CFO, Emami Realty.
The second session saw the panellists putting forward their views on change in developers’ strategy of marketing. The session was themed “Consumer Connect – The Marketing Strategies in Digital Age” andmoderated by Amit Wadhwani, MD – Sai Estate Property Consultants. The panel included prominent speakers like: Ravi Todi – Managing Director, Shrachi Group;Aji Issac Mathew – CEO & Co-founder, Indus Net TechShu Digital Pvt. Ltd.; Rishi Jain – Executive Director, The Jain Group; Soumyajit Mahapatra – Chairman, Public Relations Society Of India, Kolkata Chapter, Ashish Jerath – Executive VP Sales & Customer Experience- Tribeca Developers and Heera Bagra – Managing Partner, Dream Realty.
Mr. Harsh Patodia, CMD, Unimark Group shared his insights on the luxury residential segment of Kolkata. Mr. Pradip Chopra – Managing Director, PS Group interacted with the audience on potential of skill development in real estate sector whereas Amit Wadhwani – Managing Director, SAI Estate Property Consultants delivered a speech on new age broking business in the real estate sector.
Realty Plus awarded the “Scroll of Honour” a special felicitation to recognize the efforts of the veterans and young generation in the industry. The recipients were:
- Basant Parekh, Managing Director – Orbit Group
- Piyush Bhagat, Managing Director – Space Group
- Prem Jain, Chairman – Jain Group
- Pulak Chamaria – Executive Director, Infinity Infotech Parks Ltd.
- Ravi Todi, Managing Director – Shrachi Group
- Shakuntala Ghosh, Chairperson – IGBC Kolkata Chapter
- Siddharth Pansari, Managing Director – Primarc Group
The evening finale witnessed the presentation of real-estate & building industry’s most credible and coveted Realty Plus Excellence Awards for the real-estate professionals of the city of Kolkata. The winners were –
- Commercial Project of the year – Srijan Realty Pvt. Ltd. for PS Srijan Corporate Park
- Retail Project of the Year – PS Group for Camac Square
IT Park Project of the Year – Infinity Infotech Parks Ltd for IT Lagoon
- Integrated Township Project of the Year – Godrej Properties for Godrej Prakruti
- Residential Project of the Year – Tata Housing Development Company for Avenida
- Low Cost Housing Project of the Year – Vinayak Group for White Meadows and Siddha Group for Siddha Town Madhyamgram
- Affordable Housing Project of the year – Eden Realty Ventures for Solaris Bonhooghly and Sugam Homes for Sugam Park
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year –Vinayak Group for Raintree and Space Group for Club Town Garden
- Luxury Project of the Year – Ambuja Neotia Group for Utalika Luxury
Ultra Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year – Trump Tower for Trump Tower Kolkata
- Green Project of the Year – Orbit Group for Orbit Royale
- Themed project of the year – Jain Group for Dream World City
Villa Project of the Year – Salarpuria Simplex Dwellings for Silveroak Estate Prive
- Iconic Project of the Year – Signum Group for Cloud9
- Developer of the Year – Residential – PS Group
- Developer of the Year – Retail – Quest Properties India Limited for Quest
- Emerging Developer of the Year- DTC Projects for DTC Southern Heights and Dharitri Infraventure
- Excellence in delivery- Srijan Realty
- Marketer of the Year- Trump Tower for Trump Tower Kolkata
- Consumer Connect Initiative of the Year – Srijan Realty for Srijan Connect Loyalty Program
- Real-Estate Website of the Year – Sugam Homes
- CSR Excellence Awards – Infinity Infotech Parks Ltd
- Young Achiever of the year – Apurva Salapuria – Director, Salarpuria Properties
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year – Shri Ravindra Chamaria – CMD, Infinity Infotech Parks Limited