An Artistic Evening of Conference & Celebration for North India Real-estate
The 10th Realty Plus Conclave and excellence Awards- North 2018 in association with BW BusinessWorldon October11 at Hotel Pullman, Aerocity New Delhi came to a splendid finale with celebrities from the fields of real estate, branding & architecture being part of the event. The Conclave themed “Indian Realty: Stealing the spotlight” during the day was packed with informative sessions.
The first panel on Traditional V/s Co-working: Breaking the Da’Vinci Code was moderated by Gaurav Karnik, Partner, Tax and Regulatory Services, Ernst & Young. The esteemed panellistsKhairUll- Nissa Sheikh – Executive Director- World Trade Centre Noida; DheerajDogra, MRICS- Global Retail & Realty Analyst; Peush Jain, Executive Director & Head of Advisory and Transactions, North India CBRE; AlishaanNaqvee, Founding Partner of LexCounsel Law Offices; Vivek Soin, Founding Director & Principal Westcourt Real estate Pvt Ltd and Tushar Mittal, MD, SKV Business Interiorsdebated on the nuances of the emerging office spaces trends and teir influence on Indian commercial real estate as well as the concerned laws of the country. .
The second panel discussion on Indian Realty Young Stalwarts: Challenges or Opportunities, was moderated by Amit Wadhwani, Managing Director, SAI Estate Consultant Chembur Pvt. Ltd and the panel of young realty professionals consisted of Bani G. Anand, Director ATS Greens; Ashish Agarwal, Director- Agarwal Associates Group; Ssumit Berry, Managing Director, BDI Group; Sahil Kapoor – Regional Director – RE/MAX India; Yash Miglani, Managing Director Migsun and Nikhil Jain, MD, Alpro Industries.Coming from the various segments of Indian real estate they gave their own views on how as a young entrepreneur the road ahead lies for them.
The third and final panel discussion based on Developer’s key to Developer’s Key to Success: Survival to Flourishing comprised GaganRandev, National Director, Capital Markets & Investment Services Colliers International Indiaas the Moderator, Dr. Ananta Singh Raghuvanshi, Country Head – India, DAMAC Properties LLP (UAE); Pradeep Aggarwal, Signature Global; Prashant Tiwari, Chairman of Prateek Group & President, CREDAI Western UP; J S Augustine, CMD Strategy Team – Ashar Group Mumbai and Arun Kumar, Real Estate Partner, IndusLawas the panel members. The speakers concurred on the tough times facing the realty industry but were of the opinion that the developers are changing with changing times and a positive disruption is visible in the sector.
The highlights of the conclave were the two invigorating Fireside chats. The first interactive session between India’s top architects on the subject of “The confluence of design and real estate sector”, brought about the various pain points as well as the solution of integrated project development for the better building solutions and social infrastructure. The Speakers of the session were eminent architects such as Ar. Bobby Mukherji, Principal Architect & Founder, Bobby Mukherji& Associates; Ar. ManitRastogi, Founder & Partner, Morphogenesis; Ar Rahul Kumar, Principal Architect- Rajinder Kumar Associates and the moderator wasPankaj R. Dharkar , Director – Pankaj Dharkar& Associates, the renowned MEP consultant.
The second fireside chat session consisted of eminent personalities Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman& Editor-In-Chief, BusinessWorld& exchange4media Group, Amit Wadhwani, Managing Director Sai Estate Consultants and&VahidMehrinfar, The Transformation Maker, Master Artist, Vahid Inc. Bahrain. They discussed Indian and internation aspects of real estate and the holistic way of business of architecture and real estate.
The enlightening conclave was followed by the Realty Plus Excellence Awards evening addressed by the Guest of Honor ShaziaIlmi, Spokesperson, BJP followed by the “Scroll of Honor” presentation. The recipients were-
- Pankaj R. Dharkar, Director – Pankaj Dharkar& Associates
- Rahul Kumar, Principal Architect- Rajinder Kumar Associates
- ManitRastogi, Founder & Partner, Morphogenesis
- Bobby Mukherji, Principal Architect & Founder, Bobby Mukherji& Associates
The gala Awards evening saw the following Awards Winners from North Indian Real-estate.
Real Estate Projects
- Low Cost Housing Project of the year: Berry Developers & Infrastructure Pvt Ltd for BDI Ananda
- Affordable Housing Project of the year: Signature Global for Solera
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year: Ashiana Homes for Ashiana Mulberry
- Luxury Project of the Year: Ashiana Homes for The Centre Court
- Ultra Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year: Central Park for Central Park Resorts &
- Ultra Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year: Non-Metro –Auramah Valley
- Iconic Project of the Year :Kalpataru Limited for Kalpataru Vista
- Commercial Project of the year: M3M Group for M3M IFC
- Retail Project of the Year: DLF Group Ltd. for DLF Mall of India
- Integrated townshipproject of the Year: Central Park for Central Park Flower Valley
- Themed project of the year: Ashiana Housing for Ashiana Umang Jaipur
- Residential Project of the Year: Vipul Group for Vipul AarohanResideny
- Green Project of the Year : DLF Group Ltd. for DLF Mall of India
Second Category – Builders & Developers
- Developer of the Year – Retail: Virtuous Retail
- Developer of the Year – Town Ship Non Metro: Omaxe Limited for Omaxe New Chandiagrh
- Developer of the Year – Excellence in Delivery: Gulshan Homz for Gulshan Ikebana
- Sustainable design Architect of the Year: AEON Design & Development for FACULTY HOUSING at Shiv Nadar University, Dadri
- Design Project of the Year: Brahma Group & Adani Realty for Miracle Mile
Individual Achievement Awards
- CXO of the Year: Pradeep Aggarwal, Chairman and Co-founder, Signature Global
- Woman CXO of the year: Ananta Singh Raghuvanshi, Senior Director-India, Damac Properties Co LLP
- Young Achiever of the year: Ssumit Berry, Managing Director, Berry Developers & Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
Branding & Marketing
- Innovative Marketing Concept of the Year: M3M Group for ‘Zero Rent Zero EMI’ Campaign
- Advertising Agency of the Year: Alchemist Marketing Talent Solutions
- Electronic Media Campaign of the Year (Radio/TV): Signature Global for Signature Global Corporate TVC
- Real-Estate Website of the Year: Ashiana Housing Ltd.
Realty Consultant Awards
- Property Consultant of the Year: CBRE South Asia Private Limited for Brookfield N1, Noida
- CSR Excellence Awards:Eros Group for Abhilasha Scholarship for girls | Green Drive with IFFCO KISAN