Architect Prem Nath Founder & Principal Architect – Prem Nath and Associates
Various media publications have frequently referred tohim as the “Seminal Architect”, “Lucky Architect”, “Amitabh Bachchan of Indian Architecture”, “Rockstar Architect” and so on.
In a career spanning 50 long years, he has received many awards such as “Most Promising Brand” in Architecture and Real Estate at World Brand Summit, Dubai, “Life Time Achievement Award”, “India’s Top Ten Architect” award and “HUDCO Design Award for Green Architecture for HMEL Township and many more.
Very few know that architect Prem Nath started his career as an interior designer and is also a member of the American Society of Interior Designers. He is one of the few people in India who have ASID (American Society of Interior Designers) certificate to practice in the USA.
After graduating from Sir J.J. College of Architecture in 1965,Ar. Prem Nath established his own firm Prem Nath & Associates in 1967. Besides being a reputed Architect, he is also a chartered engineer, certified valuer and a real-estate appraiser. Heis involved in large corporate valuations and is on the panel of various companies as an advisor for real-estate investments.Architect Prem Nath has given India a lot of Firsts, which are:
- India’s first Revolving Restaurant – Ambassador Hotel, Mumbai
- India’s first fast track I.T. Building with a total construction area of about 150,000sqft was designed executed and handed over in just eight months period from the date of first client meeting to handover. This was designed for Morgan Stanley of USA at Mindspace, Mumbai for Raheja developers
- India’s first Platinum Rated School campus – Cygnus World School in Vadodara, Gujarat
- India’s first Top Rated School – Vasant Valley at Delhi also known as the first no homework school designed and teachers not allowed to take any tuitions of the students on a eight acre property
- India’s first Multiplex-Mall – Fame Adlabs at Citimall, Andheri, Mumbai designed for Ajmera Group, in early 2000s was a trendsetter for all other multiplex to follow
- India’s first Motion Studio Film City at Vadodara with every possible in-house facility necessary for a production house spread over 35 acres
- India’s first five million Square feet IT/S.E.Z. Park at Sonipat, Delhi – National Capital Region (NCR) for Anant Raj Group
- India’s first Gold Rated Residential Township for HP-Mittal Energy Limited at Bathinda, Punjab
- India’s first Semiconductor Plant that is Meltron Semiconductor Ltd; in Nashik, an Indo-French collaboration
- India’s first Hare Krishna Temple at Juhu, Mumbai
- India’s first Health Spa and Body Rejuvenating Centre was designed for World Resorts Limited at Golden Palm Resorts, Bangalore over a 14 acre property with 150 high end resort suites
- India’s first CRISIL rated residential township spread over 12 acres of land at Boisar called as ChhayaNiwas Residential Township which have been voted most affordable homes
- India’s first Refinery beautified at Guru Gobind Singh Refinery for Hindustan Petroleum – Mittal Energy Limited, near Bathinda, Punjab – Landscape, Hardscape, Water bodies, etc. including local tree plantation, migratory birds nesting orchards spread over 75 acres
Convert every adversity into an opportunity and give reliable and quality work to the clients. Strive to make your clients dreams come true by providing the best possible design solutions.