Confluence of Pune Realty Leaders
The 8th Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards – Pune on March 17 at Hotel Conrad witnessed the congregation of the eminent developers, architects and realty professionals of Pune & Mumbai.
Supported by KPMG as the Knowledge Partner, the “Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards” began with the brainstorming sessions of discussions on the topical issues like the effects & consequences of latest Union Budget announcements on the real-estate, what really is a smart & sustainable development and the new construction technologies and strategies that are impacting the realty eco-system.
The renowned panellists included Jayesh Karia, Partner, BSR and Associates, Atul Goel, MD, Goel Ganga Group, J.P. Shroff, CMD, Shroff Group, Jayant Manmadkar, CFO Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd., Rohit Gera MD -Gera Developments, Ranjit Naiknavare, Director – Naiknavare Developers, Shailesh Puranik, MD, Puranik Builders, Sanjay Bajaj, MD -Pune, JLL India, Architect Planner Sharad Mahajan, J.R. Tanti, Director, Synefra Infrastructures, Paresh Shah, CEO, Allied Digital Services Ltd, Arvind Jain, MD – Pride Group,Dilip Mittal, Director – Mittal Brothers Pvt Ltd, Rajesh Krishnan, Chairman, Brick Eagle Group, Siddharth Moorthy, COO, Vascon Engineers, Suhas Lunkad, MD – Rohan Builders and SujayKalele, Founder & CEO, TRU Realty Technology.
The high point of the evening was the unveiling of the new logo of Realty Plus publication. This marked the completion of 12 years of the magazine as a premium publication of the real estate industry. The cover of the latest magazine issue with the new logo was unveiled on stage by Atul Goel, MD, Goel Ganga Group, J.P. Shroff, CMD, Shroff Group, Rohit Gera MD -Gera Developments, Shailesh Puranik, MD, Puranik Builders.
During the conclave, the ‘Scroll of Honour’ – a felicitation by Realty Plus was presented to
- Atul Goel, Director, Goel Ganga Group
- P. Shroff, Chairman & Managing Director, Shroff Group
- J R Tanti, Director, Synefra Infrastructures Pvt. Limited,
- Architect Planner Sharad Mahajan, Professor – Design Chair, ICAD
- Shailesh Puranik, Managing Director, Puranik Builders
- SuhasLunkad, Managing Director, Rohan Builders
The conclave was followed by the gala evening of the 8th Realty Plus Excellence Awards that felicitated the best works and initiatives of the individuals and organizations of the Pune realty sector.
Nawal Ahuja, Co-Founder & Director- exchange4media Group in his welcome speech touched upon the positive changes and policy announcements that indicate a bright future for the industry. He said though currently there is a slump in certain markets and the transition will be rough for some players of the industry, the initiatives being taken bode well for the sector.
Speaking on the occasion keynote speaker H R Gaikwad, Motivational Speaker & CMD of Bharat Vikas Group (India) Ltd.commented on the real estate industry going on the right path to becoming a corporate entity from an un-organized industry.
Satish Magar, Managing Director – Magarpatta City in his address to the audience was of the view that RERA was nothing but asking the industry to become transparent and streamline its processes for its own good. Giving example of the Magarpatta city he urged the fellow developers to give the consumers residences as per their needs and pocket size rather than going for fancy developments.
Ar. Christopher Charles Benninger spoke about his own experiences of working with the government as an architect on low income housing and as part of the Amravati development board the challenges he faced being on the other side of the table as a policy maker. He felt the government’s intent was right and needed efficient implementation to translate in results on the ground.
Concluding the show, Ramprasad Akkisetti, Founder Managing Director Christopher Charles Benninger Architects in his Vote of Thanks called upon all the stakeholders of the realty sector to come out of their silos and make use of such platforms to network, interact and discuss pertinent issue of the industry to bring about a positive change in the industry.
The winners of the 8th Realty Plus Excellence Awards were:
Category: Builders & Developers
- Affordable Housing Project of the year – Pristine Properties for Pristine Purvrang
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year – Rohan Developers for Rohan Abhilasha &Vascon Engineers & Clover Builders for Forest County
- Residential Property of the Year – Eon Homes by Kasturi Housing
- Luxury Project of the Year – Panchshil Realty for Panchshil Towers & Goel Ganga Developers for Ganga Legend
- Super Luxury Project of the year – Vilas Javdekar Developers for Portia
- Integrated Township of the Year below 350 acres – Akshar Developers for Elementa
- Integrated Township of the Year above 350 acres – Magarpatta City for Nanded City
- Pathfinders Award for the Most Enterprising CXO – Rohit Gera, Managing Director, Gera Developments Pvt. Ltd.
- Excellence in Delivery – Pristine Properties for Pristine Prolife Phase I & II
- Green Project of the year – KoltePatil Developers for Life Republic
- Developer of the year – Residential – Purvankara Group & Kasturi Housing
- Emerging Developer of the Year- Residential – Goyal Properties
- Young Achievers Award – Vishal Jumani, Director, Supreme Universal
- Innovative Marketing Concept of the Year – KoltePatil Developers for Stargaze
- CSR Initiative of the Year – Guardian Promoters & Developers Pvt. Ltd
- Commercial Property of the Year – Amar Builders for Amar Business Park
- Villa Project of the Year – Rohan Builders for 21 by Rohan
- Marketer of the Year – Kajal Malik, Chief Marketing Officer, Guardian Corporation
Category: Special Awards
- Consumer Connect Initiative – Gera Developments for LINT (Learning | Inspiration | Networking Training)
- Digital marketing campaign of the year – K Raheja Corp for Raheja Viva Pune
- Integrated Facility Management (IFM) Firm of the year – BVG India
- Themed project of the year – Bramhacorp Ltd. For F-Residences
The Sponsor partners for the event were:
- Presenting Partner: Birla Shakti Cement
- Co-Powered by: LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
- Conclave Partner: Supreme Industries Ltd.
- Online Real Estate Partner: Quikr Homes.com
- Luxury Automobile Partner: Audi Pune