Delhi PWD awards ITPO redevelopment project to L&T for Rs. 777 crore

Delhi PWD awards ITPO redevelopment project to L&T for Rs. 777 crore
26/10/2017 , by , in News/Views

Delhi government’s Public Works Department has awarded the contract for the decongestion of Mathura Road, which is part of ITPO redevelopment project to Larsen & Toubro. PWD had floated the tender in June this year. PWD had sent the project to DDA, which is the nodal agency for the implementation of Centre’s decongestion of Delhi plan, to revise the estimate as the scope of work had increased.

“The contract has been awarded to L&T by PWD for Rs. 777 crore. The total project cost will be Rs 928 crore, as some utilities have to be shifted,” said L C Goyal, CMD, ITPO.

The project is primarily being funded by the Union urban development ministry. The central government will pay 80% of the project cost while the remaining 20% will be paid by Delhi government or ITPO.

About admin

Loading...