A Gathering of Great Minds
The 8th Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards -2016 South concluded on Dec 08 evening at Hotel Royal Orchid Bengaluru. The event started with the Address of Guest of Honour Ar. Sheila Sri Prakash an internationally acclaimed Architect, Urban Designer & Sustainability Expert and founder of Shilpa Architects Planners Designers in Chennai. Her speech was followed by the special address of T. Chitty Babu, Chairman & CEO, Akshaya Group who especially came from Chennai to be part of the event.
The eminent personalities receiving the “Scroll of Honour” felicitation by Realty Plus were:
C N Govindaraju, Managing Director – Vaishnavi Group, FarookMahmood, World President Elect – FIABCI India & Chairman, Managing Director, Silverline Realty Pvt Ltd, P ShyamaRaju, Chairman and Managing Director – DivyaSree Developers, JituVirwani, Chairman & managing Director- Embassy Group, Ar. Prof. Krishna Rao Jaisim, Founder – Jaisim FountainHead, Naresh V. Narasimhan Managing Partner/Principal Architect – Venkataramanan Associates, Ar. Sheila Sri Prakash Founder & Chief Architect – Shilpa Architects Planners Designers, W. S. Habib, Managing Director, RamkyWavoo Developers and T. Chitty Babu, Chairman & CEO, Akshaya Homes.
The Realty Plus Conclave supported by KPMG as the knowledge partner in the afternoonwitnessed heated discussions and enthusiastic participation of the audience. The theme of the conclave was The 4P’s of Real Estate – Planning, Policies, Performance & Profitability
The sessions included CEO forum on “Impact of Reforms” comprising JayeshKariya, Partner – International Tax and Regulatory, BSR and Associates, Anup Shah, Founder & Managing Partner, Anup Shah Law Firm, Baaskaran S, CFO, Mantri Developers , FarookMahmood, World President Elect – FIABCI India & Chairman & Managing Director – Silverline Realty Pvt Ltd., M Murali, Managing Director- Shriram Properties, Ravi Ramu CEO and MD – VBHC and W. S. Habib, Managing Director, RamkyWavoo Developers as the panellists.
The second panel on “Planning, Environment & Habitat” saw the presence of eminent panellists like Joe Verghese, Managing Director, Colliers International, George Stanley, Managing Director, Good Earth, Dr.HariharanChandrashekar Executive Chairman and Co-Founder – ZED-Biodiversity Conservation India Ltd (BCIL), Naresh V. Narasimhan Managing Partner/Principal Architect – Venkataramanan Associates, Srinivasan Subramanian, CEO, SNN Builders and Ramesh Bulchandani – Chairman, KMB Group.
The technology oriented discussion ““Technology Disruption for Real-estate” was attended by Prasanth Shanthakumaran, Partner, KPMG, Alex George, General Manager & Solutions Leader – Smarter Cities – India /South Asia IBM, GopinathAmbadithody, CFO, Embassy Group, Gururaj Raghavendra, Associate Director, Space Matrix and KiranLagwankar, General Manager – Strategy & Tech Marketing, Schneider-Electric
The Conclave was followed by the Awards evening. The occasion was graced by C. M Dhananjaya, Chairman, Karnataka State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (KSIIDC) as the Chief Guest. The Guest of Honour of the evening wasIrfanRazack, Chairman & Managing Director Prestige group and the audience was treated to a very informative address by ShriPradeep Singh Kharola (IAS), Managing Director, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
The evening ended with the Realty Plus Excellence awards given away to individuals and organizations for their illustrious works in the field of real estate. The winners in various categories were:
• Low Cost Housing Project of the Year – Puravankara Projects Limited for Provident Green Park
• Affordable Housing Project of the year – VBHC Value Homes Pvt. Ltd. for VBHC Vaibhava&BVL Estates Private Limited for BK Enchanting Enclave
• Commercial Property of the year – Vaishnavi Group for Union 29
• Debutant of the Year – KMB Estates for La Palazzo
• Themed project of the year – Raffles Residency Pvt. Ltd. for Raffles Park
• Mid-Segment Project of the Year – SNN Builders for SNN Raj Serenity&SalarpuriaSattva Group for Greenage
• Integrated Township of the Year below 350 acres – Bhartiya City Developers Pvt. Ltd. for Bhartiya City
• Developer of the Year- Commercial – Brigade Group
• Green Project of the year – Mount Housing & Infrastructure Ltd. for Mount Raindrop
• Luxury Project of the Year – Vaishnavi Group for Vaishnavi Terraces&SalarpuriaSattva Group for Luxuria
• Retail Property of the Year – Virtuous Retail for VR Bengaluru
• Female Real Estate Professional of the Year – Mrs.SnehalMantri, handling Marketing & HR portfolio at Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd.
• Excellence in Delivery – Ramky Estates & Farms Ltd. for Ramky One Kosmos
• Residential Property of the Year – SNN Builders for Clemont&Arvind Infrastructure for ArvindExpansia
• Super Luxury Project of the Year – DivyaSree Developers for 77SKY
• Villa Project of the Year – Puravankara Projects Limited for The Sound of Water
• Young Achievers’ Award – Dr. K. V. Satish, Managing Director, DS MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd
• Developer of the year- Retail – Virtuous Retail
• Developer of the Year- Residential – Godrej Properties&Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd
• Consumer Connect Initiative – Pacifica Companies for Aurum
• Innovative Marketing Concept of the Year – Ascendas-Singbridge for BizQuiz 2016
• Real estate website of the year – Vaishnavi Group
• OOH Marketing campaign of the year – Bhartiya City Developers Pvt. Ltd. for the campaign Love, Light & Laughter
• Digital marketing campaign of the year – Pacifica Companies for HillCrest
• Radio campaign of the year – SNN Builders
• Print campaign of the year – Pacifica Companies for HillCrest
• Property Management firm of the year – Cushman & Wakefield
• Housing Finance firm of the year – LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
• CSR Initiative of the Year – Brigade Group
• International Property Consultant of the Year – Cushman & Wakefield