‘Our abodes have become our sanctuaries’
In an exclusive interview with Roopesh Gupta, CEO, P3 Architectural Solutions
What are the latest products offered by your brand?
The latest products by the brand Team 7 are:
• Sol SMART SOLO PIECE: Whether free-standing, suspended or supported by two legs: sol is the perfect companion in all living areas, with a wonderfully clear design. Two inter-connected shells – one made of wood, the other covered with leather – form the clever basic idea. Sol’s writing surface can be pulled out and clicks in at the two end positions. In its extended state, it offers enough space to sit comfortably, while providing convenient access to the clever interior: a power socket with a USB connection and the innovative Qi charging technology for the wireless charging of smartphones and
tablets provide power to various devices.
• TAK Table: Three simple, intuitive steps are all you need to operate the revolutionary extension. The uncompromisingly slim shape perfectly conceals its extension and at the same time offers seating with maximum legroom. If it were assembled from flat surfaces, it combines organic accents with a cubist design language, both as a non-extendable table and as an extended one.
• Cubus pure runner: The cubus pure runner gives the furniture in an entirely new look. It clearly elevates the furniture from the floor and looks like its floating, particularly as a result of the minimal material thickness. The cubus pure runner is available in three metallic surfaces: shiny chrome, matt chrome and matt bronze.
The latest products by the brand Flexa are:
• Hero: The Hero downlights range provides the highest optical performance in devices with an incredibly small size. Revolutionary in the practical design for dissipation, they give you the opportunity to combine colour temperatures and beam openings in the CRI85 and CRI93 versions. The anti-glare filter accessory, which can be applied to the installed product, solves any problems of glare, improving the lighting comfort of the installation.
• Lollo: The Lollo range of adjustable downlights offers high performance with an extremely compact size. The use of high quality LED COB, with CRI 85 and CRI 93, is combined with extremely efficient and clean optics. An innovative dissipation concept reduces the weight and size of the luminaire, taking research to a very advanced point of development
• Core: The Core downlights range provides the highest optical performance in devices with an incredibly small size. Revolutionary in the practical design for dissipation, they give you the opportunity to combine colour temperatures and beam openings in the CRI85 and CRI93 versions.
The latest product by the brand Ethimo is:
• Swing: The swing collection by Ethimo is a lounge collection characterised by a dual structure: an external metal one & an internal one using pickled teak slats, like a nest cocooning the body & mind.
What are the market trends for 2016?
As modern life gets busier and more pressured, our abodes have become our sanctuaries. Centred around simplicity, serenity and seamlessness, the 2016 trends reflects our need to switch off and detox. Warm but calming colours complimented by natural textures and soft shapes while furniture is becoming ever more tailored and intuitive, both at home and in the office. Today is the age of having sleek and absolute innovation range of products in a house that reflects the living standards of the person.