Real estate the best asset class of the moment; Gold could be the next ‘CRYPTO’

Real estate the best asset class of the moment; Gold could be the next ‘CRYPTO’
22/05/2018 , by , in INTERNATIONAL

Investors looking to build up their wealth have five major options available to them currently are thestocks, bonds, real estate, precious metals and crypto currencies.

34% of Americans considered real estate as the best wealth making machine; wherein in the home of Wall Street, stocks only scored 26%.Gold and bonds scored 17% and 16% respectively. Bitcoin is observed to be very popular with the younger demographic. Bitcoin shows investors major speculation which can be highly profitable so long as the individual’s luck lasts.

Despite a massive crash Bitcoin is still up more than 300% in the past 12 months, by comparison to around 5% for gold, minus 2% for bonds, nothing much on stocks and about 6%for US residential real estate. US property looks safe, if not an exciting performer.If you add on around 4% in rental yield then that’s a total gain of 10%.

If an individual invests more money in real estate, return is expectedhigher only. Also in many countries residential property markets are well established. The best option observed by the analysts to invest currently is Real Estate Industry and secondly it is Gold.

About admin

Loading...