Realty+ Conclave & Excellence Awards: Inspiring Excellence, Innovation and Creativity
The premier event for industry professionals, The 11th Realty+ Conclave & Excellence Awards- North presented by Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Pvt Ltd celebrated the real estate success stories and inspired innovation and creativity amongst the realty fraternity.
The daylong event held on 11th September 2019 at Hotel Leela Ambience, Gurugram was attended by eminent personalities from across the real estate industry.
The Conclave in the afternoon began with a panel discussion on a very topical subject “Surviving the Crisis: A New Approach to Liquidity Crunch“. It was moderated by Anshul Jain, Country Head & Managing Director, India Cushman & Wakefield. The panellist for the session were Avnish Sharma, Partner, Khaitan & Co. Gaurav Jain, Managing Director, Samyak Developers Pvt Ltd; Jyoti Prakash Gadia, Founder & Managing Director, Resurgent India Ltd; Raman Aggarwal, Chairman, Finance Industry Development Council (FIDC) and SVP & Head – Corporate Affairs, SREI; Shaji Varghese, Executive Director, PNB Housing Finance Ltd; Sonu Jalan, Associate Director, Kotak Realty Fund.
The finance discussion was followed by a design deliberation titled “Championing the Cause – Interrelating Architecture and Society”. It was moderated Ar Nishant Lall, Founder, NilaA Architecture & Urban Design Expert, World Bank India with the panellists for the discussion being Ar. Aditya Advani, Principal, Roha Landscape Architecture and Planning; Ar. Amit Khanna, Founder & Design Principal, Amit Khanna Design Associates; Prof. Charanjit Shah, Founder Principal, Creative Group; Ar. Daksha Bharadwaj, Architect Partner, Bharadwaj Bharadwaj & Associates; Ar Gurneet Singh, Director LEED, Environmental Design Solutions [EDS] and Ar Sushant Jai-Amita Verma, Founding Partner & Design Head, rat[LAB] – Research in Architecture & Technology.
The Conclave for the first time included a session on Facility management “Creating Competitive Advantage – Changing Face of Facility Management” It was moderated by Sandeep Sethi, Chair – Corporate Solutions & Managing Director, IFM – West Asia JLL with panellists Amit Midha, Senior Vice President Operations & Cluster Head North, DLF Ltd; Aneesh Kadyan, Executive Director, GWS & Property Management, CBRE; Manoj Parekh, Managing Director, OCS; Capt Rajesh Sharma, Managing Director – Facilities Management Asset Services, Cushman and Wakefield India; Rushabh Vora, Founder, SILA and Sanjeev Kumar, President, Dusters Total Solution Services Private Limited.
The next panel revolved around the immense rise of commercial real estate in and around Dehli. The session titled “The Rule of Three – Commercial Realty of Delhi, Gurugram and Noida” was moderated by Sanjay Chatrath, Managing Director | North – India, Colliers International. The panellists Deepak Kapoor, Director – Gulshan Homz & President – Western UP, CREDAI; Abhilash Shukla, Founder, One Culture; Shantanu Chakrobarty, Senior Vice President, Brookfield Properties; Uddhav Poddar, Managing Director, Bhumika Group and Goutam Karmakar, President -Leasing (Commercial, Retail, Resi), M3M India Private Limited
The conclave final panel discussed the hot topic of today’s times, “Best Way to Increase Residential Sales: Direct Sales or Marketing Firms & Channel Partners”. It was moderated by J S Augustine, Real estate Expert & Thought Leader. The panellists included Dr. Ananta Singh Raghuvanshi, Sr. Executive Director, Experion Developers; Pradeep Aggarwal, Founder & Chairman – Signature Global Group & Chairman – Assocham National Council On Real Estate, Housing And Urban Development; Pradeep Jain, Chairman, Parsavnath Developers; Sahil Kapoor , Director Sales and Operations, RE/MAX India and Sudhir Mishra, Founder & Managing Partner, Trust Legal and Kshitij Nagpal, Head North Zone, NAR & President Elect, Association of Property Professionals -Delhi NCR
The Realty+ conclave concluded with Ar Manit Rastogi – Founder Partner, Morphogenesis engaging presentation on” What is Brand India when it comes to Architecture?”
As the evening progressed Realty+ also felicitated the esteemed members of the industry with the “Scroll of Honour” for the contribution and decades of dedication in their fields. The recipients were:
- Sanjay Prakash, Principal Architect, SHiFt: Studio for Habitat Futures
- Kamath Revathi Sekhar, Founder & Principal Architect, Kamath Design Studio
- Rajendra Singh, Indian Water conservationist & Environmentalist
- Daksha Bharadwaj, Architect Partner, Bharadwaj Bharadwaj & Associates
- Anshul Jain, Country Head & Managing Director, India Cushman & Wakefield
- Ar Sushant Jai-Amita Verma, Founding Partner & Design Head, rat[LAB] – Research in Architecture & Technology
The Realty+ Excellence Awards evening was graced by the distinguished gathering of individuals from varied fields. The audience witnessed an inspiring speech from Magsaysay Award Winner, Rajinder Singh, Water Conservationist & Environmentalist, followed by the informative talks by Anoop Mittal, Former Chairman NBCC, Advocate Jagmohan Krishan Dang and Laxmi Narain Goyal, Chairman, Suncity Projects (P) Ltd. & Vice Chairman Essel Group of Companies.
These thought-provoking dialogues motivated the sector to value the environment and humanity and everything else will fall in place and the real estate sector will return to former glory days once again.
Finally, the winners of the night that walked away with the prestigious Realty+ Excellence Award were –
- Commercial Project of the year: Candor TechSpace for Candor TechSpace IT/ITES SEZ, Sector-21, Gurugram
- IT Park Project of the Year: Ascendas India, A Member of CapitaLand for International Tech Park Gurgaon (ITPG)
- Residential Project of the Year: Omaxe Group for The Lake, New Chandigarh & Gulshan Homz for Gulshan Botnia
- Affordable Housing Project of the Year: Signature Global India for Solera, Sector 107
- Prestigious Luxury Project of the Year: M3M India for M3M Golf Estate
- Ultra Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year: Central Park for Central Park Resorts & Kalpataru for Kalpataru Grandeur (Under Non-metro)
- Design Project of the Year: Experion Developers for Windchants
- Themed project of the year: Ashiana Housing for Ashiana Anmol “Kid Centric Homes”
- Villa Project of the Year: Max Estates for 222 Rajpur, Dehradun
- Iconic Project of the Year: M3M India for M3M IFC
- Residential Complex of the Year: Mahagun India for Mahagun Mezzaria
- Mixed-Use Project of the Year: Bhumika Enterprises for Urban Square
- Most Environment-Friendly Commercial Space: Max Estates for Max Towers
- Most Popular Mall of the Year: DLF for DLF Mall of India
- Institutional Project of the Year: RSP India for Bennett University
- Developer of the Year – Commercial M3M India
- Developer of the Year – Residential: Emaar India
- Developer of the Year Retail: Elan Group
- Emerging Developer of the Year: Candor TechSpace
- Excellence in delivery: Ascendas India, A Member of CapitaLand for International Tech Park Gurgaon (ITPG)
- Architectural Design of the Year – Commercial: AEON Design Studios for HCL Corporate Office, Sector-24, Noida
- Project Management Firm of the Year: Global C for Mankind Pharma Corporate HQ
- FM Brand of the Year: Dusters Total Solutions Services
- FM Project of the Year – Residential: Colliers International India for Grand Omaxe, Noida
- FM Professional of the Year: Tapasi Chakraborty, CEO & Director, Astute Outsoursing Services
- FM Business Leader of the Year : GS Tyagi, Senior Director FM Services | North India, Colliers International India
- FM Technology Innovation of the Year: Property Solutions (India) & Enviro India
- IFM Brand of the Year: Embassy Services
- Digital marketing campaign of the year: Amura Marketing Technologies for Emaar DigiHomes
- Project Launch of the Year: Emaar India for Emaar Digi Homes & Elan Group for Elan Epic
- Integrated Brand Campaign of the Year : Alchemist Marketing Talent Solutions for M3M The Power of Zero Campaign
- Advertising Agency of the Year ; Alchemist Marketing Talent Solutions
- Electronic Media Campaign of the Year (TV): Signature Global India for Apna Ghar to apna hi hota hai featuring Vidya Balan
- Real-Estate Website of the Year: Square Yards for www.squareyards.com
- CXO of the year: Pushpa Bector, Executive Director – DLF Shopping Malls
- Young Achiever of the Year : Ashish Bhutani, CEO, Bhutani Group
- Sustainable-Business Leader of the Year: Pradeep Aggarwal, Founder & Chairman, Signature Global Group
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year: Anoop Kumar Mittal, Former Chairman & MD, NBCC India Ltd.