Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards South Grand Finale
The 10th edition of the Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards – South in Bengaluru concluded on a grand note on November 22, 2018. The event gathering of almost 200 delegates included the top Builders, Developers, Realtors, Architects & Designers, Planners and Entrepreneurs in the reality space.
The 10th edition of the Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards – South on November 22nd, 2018at Hotel Taj MG Road, Bengalurustarted with the Conclave based on the theme- “Indian Realty: Stealing the Spotlight”
The Experts Session on “South India’s Real Estate Hotspots: What’s Trending” comprising eminent personalities like – Joe VergheseManaging Director – India Colliers International, Farook Mahmood President FIABCI International, . Srinivasan Subramanian, CEO-SNN Builders Pvt. Ltd., Ramani Sastri, CMD -Sterling Developers, Balakrishna Hegde, Managing Director – Chartered Housing and Pankaj Kapoor, Founder & MD, LiasesForas (Mumbai) discussed the trends in South Indian real estate including infrastructure challenges, the unplanned growth of the city and the emerging micro markets of Bengaluru..
The Panel Discussion on – “Developer’s Key to Success: Survival to Flourishing” moderated byJayesh Kariya, Partner – International Tax & Regulatory, BSR & Associates from Mumbai with prominent speakers like – Murali Malayappan, Managing Director Shriram Properties Pvt Ltd, Adarsh Narhari, MD & CEO – Mantri Primus Lifespaces, JC Sharma, Vice-Chairman & Managing Director – Sobha Ltd, Ashish Puravankara, President CREDAI Bengaluru & MD, Puravankara Limited and Suresh Hari, Vice President CREDAI Bengaluru & CEO Vishal Builders & Promoters talked about the strategies being adopted by developers in the current scenario.
The Realty+ Converse – A Fireside Session deliberated on “Navigating the Confluence of Design & Real-estate, RrenownedArSekar James, Principal Architect & MD, Masterplan Landscapes Architects discussed various topics related to design, marketing and sustainability with Ar Ajay Gupta Executive Director -KGD Architecture, Ar Manish Dixit, Founder & Principal Aum Architects Mumbai and S Vishwanath Founder, Rainwater Harvesting Club &Founder & Director Biome Environment Solutions.
The Conclave concluded with Realty+ PropTech Summit –a very interesting plenary session on the thehot topic of today “The Rise & Fall of PropTech in Real-estate” moderated by Amit Wadhwani, Managing Director- Sai Estate Consultants, Mumbai. The expert speakers Nirupa Shankar, Executive Director Brigade Enterprises Ltd., Avinash K. Gautam, CEO -Silvan Innovation Labs Pvt. Ltd., AkshayDewani, CEO- Residential & Partner – Assetz Property Group, Dinesh Malkani, Founder & CEO- Smarten Spaces, Darshan Govindaraju. Director – Vaishnavi Group and AjiIssac Mathew, Founder & Managing Director -Techshu.come from Kolkata, concurred that Prop-Tech is here to stay and is the future of real estate.
The Glittering Awards evening was graced by dignitaries Shri Ashok Kheny(former MLA – Bidar South), Managing Director, Nandi Infrastructure Corridor Enterprise Ltd. (NICE)and
Shri Dhananjay CM, Ex-Chairman, Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corp. (KSIIDC) who also presented theRealty Plus Coffee Table Book – “Homes for All”- India’s Top 100 Affordable Housing Projects.
Shri Ashok Kheny in his address emphasized on developing not only smart cities but also smart citizens. He along with Shri Dhananjaya also presented the “Scroll of Honour” felicitation to Ashish Puravankara, President CREDAI Bengaluru & MD, Puravankara Limited and ArSekar James, Principal Architect & MD, Masterplan Landscapes Architects.
The evening finale was the much awaited 9th Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2018 – The most respected industry Awards for Developers, Architects & Building Industry professionals. The Winners were:
Real Estate Projects
- Commercial Project of the year Metro: Karle Infra Pvt. Ltd. for Hub 1 & Hub 2
- Commercial Project of the year Non-Metro: Vaishnavi Group for Vaishnavi Spectrum
- Residential Project of the Year: Goyal & Co Hariyana Group for Orchid Greens & Mantri Developers for Mantri Lithos
- IT Park Project of the Year: DivyaSree Developers for the Republic of Whitefield
- Retail Project of the Year: Virtuous Retail for VR Bengaluru
- Integrated Township Project of the Year : L&T Realty for Raintree Boulevard & Brigade Group for Brigade Orchards
- Low-Cost Housing Project of the Year : Felicity Adobe LLP for Swarna Griha
- Affordable Housing Project of the year
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year Metro : Koltepatil Developers Ltd. for Kolte Patil ITOWERS Exente
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year Non-Metro : Kalyan Developers for Kalyan Sanctuare
- Luxury Project of the Year Metro : Shapoorji Pallonji for ParkWest;
- Luxury Project of the Year Non-Metro : Eminence Homes & Spaces for Eminence Gardenia
- Ultra Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year : The Phoenix Mills Ltd. for Phoenix Kessaku
- Green Project of the Year : Shriram Properties Pvt. Ltd for Shriram Greenfield
- Themed project of the year : Deccan Group for Deccan Habitat
- Villa Project of the Year : Pacifica Companies for Aurum Villas
- Iconic Project of the year : Salarpuria Sattva for Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City
Builders & Developers
- The developer of the Year – Commercial: Salarpuria Sattva
- The developer of the Year – Residential: Provident Housing Limited
- Emerging Developer of the Year :
- Excellence in Delivery : Coevolve Estates Pvt. Ltd. for Asset Aura Pride Group for Pride Enchant
Navami Builders & Developers Pvt Ltd &
Felicity Adobe Llp
- Emerging Architectural Firm of the Year : AUM Architects
- Design Project of the Year : Vaishnavi Group for Vaishnavi Oasis &.
Interior Design Awards
- Best Interior Design-Residential : Urban Zen for House of Tropics
- Best Interior Design-Commercial : Oscar &Ponni Architects for Hotel Accord, Puducherry
- Best Interior Design – Villa: Oscar &Ponni Architects for Urban Home, Chennai
Branding & Marketing
- Consumer Connect Initiative of the Year : Urban Tree Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. for Quarterly Consumer Meet
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year : Pacifica Companies for Aurum
- Innovative Marketing Concept of the Year : Shriram Properties Pvt. Ltd. for Take It Easy
- OOH Campaign of the Year : Urban Tree Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. for Fool Campaign
- Print Campaign of the year : MAD India Pvt. Ltd. for Ajmera Lugaano
Individual Achievement Awards,
- Woman CXO of the year : Mrs Snehal Mantri, Director – Marketing & HR, Mantri Developers
- CXO of the Year : S. Srinivasan, CEO, SNN Builders Pvt. Ltd.
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year : Dr P Shyama Raju, CMD, DivyaSree Developers