Realty Plus Glamorous Evening of Design & Technology
Realty Plus once again brought to the industry a night of excellence where technology professionals and design experts shared the dais exuding their brilliance.
Realty Plus launched for the very first time an event dedicated to the much talked about Property Technology. The event graced by tech wizards was held in on January 23rd 2019 at ITC Maratha, Mumbai. The event showcased the most cutting-edge solutions, expert thought leadership & high-level networking opportunities tailored for real estate developers and industry professionals. In attendance were some of the eminent real estate industry leaders, design masterminds and disruptors in the real estate market.
The afternoon kick-started with the Keynote Speeches delivered by the esteemed Sanjay Dutt, Managing Director & CEO, TATA Housing & Tata Realty Infrastructure Ltd and Dr.AnnuragBatra, Editor-in-Chief & Chairman, exchange4media Group &BusinessWorld. As the evening progressed the audience also witnessed exceptional vocalisations addressed by Amit Wadhwani, Managing Director, Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Pvt. Ltd and V. Suresh,Chairman – Indian Green Building Council & Former CMD, HUDCO.
The main attraction of the event was an engaging and interactive session on “How to use Facebook for Real Estate” conducted by Prasanjeet Dutta Baruah, Vertical Business Head: Tech-Telco, Auto & New Business, Facebook India.
The evening also saw the grand unveiling of the newest and upcoming Realty Plus Coffee Table Book Cover – “THE PILLARS OF REAL ESTATE”- India’s Top 100 Building Materials Brands.
The first Panel Discussion of the afternoon focused on – “Dawn of Realty: Next Big Thing on Tech Agenda” was moderated by Ajay Ramasubramaniam, Director (India), Zone Startups, Partner Palava Accelerator by Lodha Group. The panellist for the discussion are Ashish Shah, Chief Operating Officer, Radius Developers, VikramKotnis, MD, Sell.Do, Bharat Dhuppar, Group Chief Executive Officer – Raiaskaran, Prasanjeet Dutta Baruah, Vertical Business Head: Tech-Telco, Auto & New Business, Facebook India,Ramakrishnan P., Chief Operations Officer, Lodha Group. The panellist discussed the great advantages of technology for the real estate industry and the importance and urgency in bridging the current disconnect that the real estate industry has with the technology sector.
The Second Panel Discussion of the day was based on the topic of An Accidental Affair: Curious intersection of architecture & real-estate and was moderated by Amit Wadhwani, Managing Director, Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Pvt. Ltd. The panelist for the evening the renowned Ar. RavindraPunde, Co-founder & Principal Designer, Design Cell; Ar. Nuru Karim, Founder & Principal Architect, NUDES; Ar. NitinKillawala, Director, G7 Architects & Planners; Ram Raheja – Director, S Raheja Realty Pvt. Ltd.; Parth Mehta, Managing Director, Paradigm Realty; Ashok Chhajer, Chairman and Managing Director Arihant Superstructures Ltd, Arihant Group. The discussion revolved around the intricacies of architecture and real estate and how the millennial would much rather have luxurious small house rather than a standard larger house. The panel also highlighted the tremendous talents that Indian architects possess and given the opportunity they would create architectural monuments.
Realty Plus also felicitated the esteemed members of the industry with the “Scroll of Honour” for the contribution and decades of dedication in their fields. The recipients were:
Ar. Ashiesh Shah, Founder & Principal Architect – Ashiesh Shah Architecture + Design
Ashok Chhajer, Chairman and Managing Director Arihant Superstructures Ltd, Arihant Group
Ar. Nuru Karim, Founder & Principal Architect, NUDE Architecture
Ar. NitinKillawala, Director, Group Seven Architects + Planners Pvt Ltd
RavindraPunde, Co-Founder & Principal Designer – Design Cell
Ram Raheja, Director, S Raheja Realty Pvt. Ltd.
SankalchandChunilal Jain- Founder, Chairman & Managing Director – SANGHVI S3 Group
The Realty + Prop-Tech Award Winners for 2019 were:
PropTech Website of the Year – Housing.com for Smart Search Technology
- PropTech Mobile App of the Year – Qwikspec for QwikSpec Mobile App & 99Acres for Personalized User Journey
- PropTech CRM Solution of the Year – Selldo for Sell.Do
- PropTech ERP Solution of the year – StrategicERP& In4velocity Systems for In4Suite®
- PropTech Start-up of the Year – BuildSupply
- PropTech Innovation of the Year – GERA Developments for GeraWorld Mobile App &Squareyards for Consumer Progressive Web App
- PropTech Innovator of the year – Insomniacs
- PropTech Eco-Solution of the year – 75F Smart Innovations India
- PropTech Visualization of the Year – Sparrow Interactive
The Realty + IN-EX Award Winners for 2019 were:
- Brand of the Year for Dream Kitchen Solutions – Nolte Kitchens
- Brand of the Year for Steel & TMT – Jindal Panther TMT Rebars
- Brand of the Year for Construction Chemicals – Sika India
- The Brand of the Year for Paints – Nippon Paint (India)
- Brand of the Year Doors – The RishabhWinpro
- Brand of the Year for Windows – Fenesta Building Systems
- Brand of the Year Flooring Ideas -Kajaria Ceramics for Tiles & Ceramic & Pergo for Wooden Flooring
- Brand of the Year Bath Designs – Duravit for Sanitaryware
- Brand of the Year for Smart Homes – Dorset for Architectural Fittings
- Brand of the Year for Smart Offices – Featherlite Office Systems for Office furniture
- Brand of the Year for Smart Living – Legrand
- Brand of the Year Glass – Lacolam India
- Brand of the Year Glass & Facades Systems – Aluplex
- Brand of the Year Cement & Concrete – Nuvoco Vistas Corp. (formerly Lafarge) & For Ready-Mix Concrete Prism RMC
- Brand of the Year Elevators & Escalators – thyssenkrupp Elevator (India)
- For Car Parking Systems – City Lifts
- Brand of the Year Plant & Construction Machinery – Spartan Engineering for Construction Equipments
- Brand of the Year Designer Furniture – Nolte for Wardrobe & Furnishings
- Emerging Brand of the Year- Maxlite for AAC Blocks; Skora Paints for Paints; Radha Smelters for Steel & TMT ; Vihan Electric for Switches & Switchgears &Flowcet for Bath Designs
- Trusted Brand of the Year – SINTEX-BAPL LTD
- Sustainable Product of the Year – The GoGreenBuildtech for Cement & Concrete & Interface for Flooring Ideas
- Product Design of the Year – Hunter Douglas for Window Blind & Schindler for Elevators & Escalators
- &Qutone for Flooring Solutions &Armacell for HVAC &Havells India for Smart Homes
- Product Launch of the Year -Nuvoco Vistas Corp. (formerly Lafarge) for InstamixMicrone
- Television Campaign of the Year -Kajaria Ceramics for deshkimitti se bani tiles campaign
- Social Media Campaign of the Year -Sanghi Industries
- Digital Campaign of the Year – Wipro Lightings for Pehli Diwali Campaign
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – Nippon Paint (India) for Chennai Super Kings – 360 degree Activation Campaign
- Print Campaign of the Year- Zero9 for ‘A limitless life’
- Popular Brand of the Year – CP Plus
- Marketer of the Year – Amit Tiwari – VP Marketing, Havells India
- The CSR of the Year – thyssenkrupp Elevator (India)