Realty Plus Show a Grand Success
The 9th Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards – North on October 25, 2017 at Hotel Leela Ambience in Gurugram saw the coming together of leaders of the Delhi-NCR real estate.
The Experts Session on “Affordable Housing: a Game Changer” moderated by Anuj Puri, Chairman Anarock Property Consultants, had eminent personalities like Pradeep Aggarwal, Chairman, Signature Global; Vineet Relia, Managing Director, SARE Homes; Pradeep Jain, Chairman, Parsvnath Group; Rohtas Goel, Chairman & MD, Omaxe Group and Anushree Srivastava, Chief Executive Officer, zVesta. The panel was well received by the audience and posed with many queries by the attending delegates.
The second Panel Discussion on – “RERA: Experience & Influences” included moderator Neeraj Bansal – Partner and Head ASEAN Corridor & BCRE Sector, KPMG in India and speakers Pranav Ansal, Vice Chairman, Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd; Amaresh Singh, Solicitor & Partner, Luthra & Luthra Law Offices; Amit Wadhwani, Director, Sai Estate Consultants, Vineet Relia, Managing Director, SARE Homes and Dhiraj Dogra, Realty & Retail consultant. They answered many of the queries of the audience.
Mili Majumdar, Managing Director, Green Business Certification Institute Pvt Ltd, India (GBCI) & Senior Vice President, U.S. Green Building Council gave a very engaging presentation on the green & sustainable approach to the building construction.
The Scroll of Honour recipients included
- Arjun Sharma, Managing Director, Select Group
- Ananta Singh Raghuvanshi, Executive Director – Sales & marketing, DLF Home Developers Ltd.
- Guninder Singh, CEO, Vipul Group
- Mili Majumdar, Managing Director, DBCI India Pvt. Ltd, & Sr. VP – USGBC
- Pankaj Bansal, Director, M3M India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pradeep Aggarwal, Co-founder & Chairman, Signature Global Group
- Pradeep Jain, Chairman, Parsvnath Developers Ltd.
- Pranav Ansal, Vice Chairman, Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd.
- Rohtas Goel, Chairman & Managing Director, Omaxe Ltd.
- Sanjay Wadhwa, Director, SWBI Architects Pvt. Ltd
Following the conclave, the glittering Awards evening was graced by the dignitaries such as Shri Shekhar Dutt, Former National Security Advisor & Former Governor of Chattisgarh, Shri Vijendra Gupta, BJP MLA & Member BJP National Executive, Leader of the opposition, Delhi and Dr. P S N Rao, Chairman Delhi Urban Arts Commission.
The evening finale was the much awaited 9th Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2017 – The Award Winners were:
Commercial Project of the Year: M3M India Pvt. Ltd. for M3M Urbana
Integrated Township Project of the year: Infinity Infotech Parks Limited for Krishnabhumi
Affordable Housing Project of the year: Eros Group for Eros Sampoornam
Luxury Project of the Year:
- Vipul Group for Aarohan
- Central Park for Central Park Resorts
Ultra Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year: M3M for M3M Golf estate
Green Project of the Year: Emaar India for Digital Greens
Emerging Developer of the Year – Residential: FS Realty
Developer of the year Residential: Emaar India
Developer of the year Commercial: Eros Group
Excellence in delivery: Omaxe Ltd. for Grand Omaxe
Sustainable Design Architect of the Year: Creative Group
Design Project of the Year:
- Aeon Design & Development for Group Housing for Shiv Nadar University
- AVA Design Studio for Knight Frank India
- AVA Design Studio for XL Catlin India
International Property Consultant of the Year: CBRE South Asia Private Limited
Facility Management Firm of the Year: Alpha G: Corp Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Realtor of the year: 360 Realtors
Electronic Real-Estate Website of the Year: Proptiger for Makaan.com
CSR Excellence Awards: Ansal API
Young Achiever of the year: Rahul Singla, Director, MAPSKO GROUP
Architectural Firm of the year: And the winner is Studio K.I.A