Realty Plus takes Kolkata by Storm
The 9th Realty Plus Conclave and Excellence Awards 2017 – East at Hotel JW Marriott in Kolkata concluded yesterday with much fanfare. The event attended by more than 150 real-estate professionals started with an interactive session on “CSR Compliances & Regulations” by Nikhil Pant, Co-Founder & Principal Consultant, REACHA and former Chief Programme Executive, National Foundation for CSR, (NFCSR) at the IICA, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
The session was followed by the Experts Panel Discussion on “Reshaping the Urban Landscape”. The esteemed panellists included Architect Anjan Mitra – The Appropriate Alternative, Ar. J P Agarwal, JP Agarwal & Associates, Sanjay Jain, Managing Director, Siddha Group, Santosh Rungta, Director, Rungta Group and Pawan Kumar Agarwal, Director, N K Realtors.
The Keynote Addresses by Nandu K. Belani, President CREDAI Bengal & Chairman, Belani Group and Harsh Patodia, Chairman & Managing Director, Unimark Group received a huge applause from the audience.
Mr.Belani emphasized the role of CREDAI in promoting RERE and representing the developers’ community to bring to notice of the government the gaps to be addressed in the Act. He appreciated Realty Plus efforts of organizing an industry event at such a large scale to bring together the developers of Kolkata together.
Mr.Patodia said the realty sector will witness good times I future and is already on its way to recovery. He commended Realty Plus for putting up a good show and bringing attention of nation realty fraternity to Kolkata.
The last session of the conclave was the CEO Forum on – “Impact of Reforms” comprisingJayeshKaria, Real Estate Consultant, Pradip Chopra, Managing Director, PS Group, N.G Khaitan, Sr. Partner- Khaitan& Co., ApurvaSalarpuria, Director – Salarpuria Group and HeeraBagra, Managing Partner, Dream Realty.
The Grand Realty Plus Excellence Awards evening started with the special address by Mr.VinaySah,MD & CEO, LIC Housing Finance Ltd, who travelled from Mumbai to be part of the event. He was of the view that events such as organized by Realty Plus were an important platform for the stakeholders of the industry to discuss the challenges facing the sector. He congratulated the winners and commended the good work being done by the developers of the East.
The Awards ceremony began with the “Scroll of Honour” felicitation by Realty Plus to Mr.Nandu K. Belani, President CREDAI Bengal & Chairman, Belani Group, Harsh Patodia, Chairman & Managing Director, Unimark Group, RavindraChamaria, Chariman& Managing Director, Infinity Infotech, Amitabh Roy, Director, Team Taurus, Ar. Anjan Mitra – The Appropriate Alternative, Ar. J P Agarwal, JP Agarwal & Associates, Sanjay Jain, Managing Director, Siddha Group, Pradip Chopra, Managing Director, PS Group, SushilMohta, Managing Director, Merlin Group and ApurvaSalarpuria, Director – Salarpuria Group for “Promoting Entrepreneurship”.
The winners of the 9th edition of Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2017- East were
- Low Cost Housing Project of the Year – Unimark Group for Unimark Riviera
- Affordable Housing Project of the year – Siddha Group for Siddha Town, Rajarhat&ShapoorjiPallonji for Joyville Howrah
- Luxury Project of the Year – Salarpuria Properties for The Avenue
- Integrated Township of the Year below 350 acres – Greenfield City Project LLP for Greenfield City
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year – Emami Realty for Emami City &Keventer Projects for Keventer The NORTH
- Themed project of the year – Team Taurus for The County
- CSR Initiative of the Year – Infinity Infotech Parks for Overall Infinity’s CSR
- Excellence in Delivery – PS Group for Camac Square
- Retail Property of the year – Quest Properties India for Quest Mall
- Villa Project of the year – Salarpuria Simplex Dwellings LLPfor Silveroak Estate Prive
- Innovative Marketing Concept of the Year – Quest Properties India for THE PARTY
- Commercial Property of the Year – Belani Group for Woodburn Central
- Consumer Connect Initiative – Srijan Realty for Srijan Connect
- Residential Property of the Year – SugamGrihaNirmaan for Sugam SudhirOption – Sugam Homes for Sugam Sudhir
- Green Project of the year – Infinity Infotech Parks for IT Lagoon &Bharti Realty for Astra Towers
- Developer of the year – Residential – Unimark Group
- Developer of the year – Commercial – PS Group
- Lifetime Achiever Award – Nandu K. Belani, Chairman, Belani Group