Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards South Grand Finale
The 9th edition of the Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards – South in Bengaluruconcluded on a grand note on November 30th, 2017. The event gathering of almost 200 delegates included the top Builders, Developers, Realtors, Architects & Designers, Planners and enterpreneurs in the realty space.
This year the theme of the conclave was “Realty Revives”
The Experts Session on “Transit Oriented Development of Bengaluru”was moderated by Amit Oberoi, National Director Colliers International. The panellists were Ar. Naresh Narasimhan, Partner & Design Principal – Venkatraman& Associates, G Raghavan, CEO – Bhartiya City Developers Pvt. Ltd., BalakrishnaHegde, Founder & Managing Director, Chartered Housing (P) Ltd., Srinivasan Subramanian, CEO, SNN Builders, and Ar. Subbaiah T S, Secretary IIA.
The inference of the session was that what the country need is People oriented Development rather than Transit oriented to enable a livable city for its citizens.
The Panel Discussion on – “Technology enabling Sustainability” moderated by Ram Chandnani, MD – Advisory & Transactions Services, India – CBRE South Asiaincluded prominent speakers like:Dr. ChandrashekharHariharan, Chairman – BCIL ZED Homes, Amitabh Satyam, Chief Mentor – Smart Transformations, AdarshNarahari, MD – Mantri Primus Lifespaces Pvt Ltd & Secretary CREDAI – Bengaluru, John Kuruvilla, Chief Mentor, Brigade Real Estate Accelerator Program (REAP) and Kishore Jain, MD Jain Heights and President Elect CREDAI – Bengaluru.
The panellists agreed that rather than depending on the government and expecting it to solve all the infrastructure problems, there are enough technology start-ups and private initiatives that should be encouraged for the sustainable solutions to urban development.
The Concluding session of the Conclave on “New Funding Options – Post RERA” moderated byAnujPuri, Chairman – Anarock Property Consultantssaw the presence of experts like Murali Malayappan, Managing Director – Shriram Properties Ltd., Ashish R Puravankara, Managing Director – Puravankara Ltd.,RavindraPai, Managing Director – Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt. Ltd.,Anup S. Shah, Partner – Anup S Shah Law Firm, Amit Wadhwani, Director – Sai Estate Consultants Pvt. Ltd., AkshayDewani, Director & Promoter – Assetz Property Group and Yash Gupta, Chairman & Managing Partner at YG Real Estate LLP.
The session concluded on a positive note for the realty sector, predicting the exponential decrease in the number of developers across India going forward but, at the same time a huge increase in the scale of operations for the existing developer organizations. The panellists were of the view, that lucrative domestic and international funding was waiting to foray in the Indian real-estate.
The Glittering Awards evening highlights werethe grand presentation of Realty Plus Coffee Table Book – “The Moguls of Real Estate” – Top 100 Developers of India and the“Scroll of Honour” felicitation by Realty Plus.
The awardees were –
• RavindraPai, Century Real Estate
• M.R. Jaishankar, Brigade Group
• Ravi Puravankara, Puravankara Ltd
• Anup Shah, Anup S Shah Law Firm
• Architect Prem Chandavarkar
• Raja Bagmane, Bagmane Group
• Dr. Benny Kuriakose
• Architect Nalini&SharadKembhavi
The interactive Talk by Amit Wadhwani, Director – Sai Estate Consultants Pvt. Ltd.was well received by the audience as he presented them the new age of broking business and gave an essence of how realty business will function in next coming years.
The winners of the 9th Realty Plus Excellence Awards – South were as follows –
Real Estate Projects
• Commercial Project of the year:
SalarpuriaSattva Group for SalarpuriaSattva Knowledge City
Brigade Group for World Trade Center Kochi
• Retail Project of the year: Prestige Constructions for Forum Mysore Mall
• IT Park Project of the Year: Bagmane Developers Private Limited for Bagmane World Technology Centre
• Integrated Township Project of the Year: Ozone Group for Ozone Urbana
• Residential Project of the Year:
Pacifica Companies for Happiness Tower @ Aurum
JoyvilleShapoorji for ParkWest
• Affordable Housing Project of the year: Tata Value Homes for New Haven Ribbon Walk
• Mid-Segment Project of the Year: VBHC Value Homes Pvt. Ltd. for Serene Town
• Luxury Project of the Year:
o Phoenix Residences for Phoenix One Bangalore West
o Tata Housing Development Company for The Promont
• Ultra Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year:
o Prestige Constructions for Prestige Hermitage
o Assetz Property Group for Stratos
• Green Project of the Year: Shriram Properties for Shriram Greenfield
• Themed project of the year: Prestige Constructions for Prestige Lakeside Habitat
• Villa Project of the Year: Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. for Mantri Euphoria
• Iconic Project of the Year: Vaishnavi Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. for Vaishnavi Union 29
Builders & Developers
• Developer of the Year – Commercial: K. Raheja Corp.
• Emerging Developer of the Year – Residential: KMB Estates
• Developer of the year Residential: SalarpuriaSattva Group
• Developer of the year Township: House of Hiranandani
• Excellence in delivery: Provident Housing Limited for Provident Sunworth
Realty Consultant Awards
• International Property Consultant of the Year: CBRE South Asia Private Limited for Ramanujan IT Park-TRIL
• Construction Management Firm of the Year: Synergy India
Branding & Marketing
• Marketer of the Year: Cyriac Joseph, Head – Marketing, Vaishnavi Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
• Consumer Connect Initiative of the Year: Ascendas-Singbridge Group for ITPB Carnival 2016
• Digital marketing campaign of the year: Pacifica Companies for Aurum
• Innovative marketing concept of the year: Godrej Properties for Godrej Gold County
Individual Achievement Awards
• Woman CXO of the year: Nirupa Shankar, Director, Brigade Group
• CXO of the year: Ashish Puravankara, Jt. Managing Director, Puravankara Group
• Young Achiever of the year: Supreeth Suresh, Managing Director, Rainbow Properties
• Lifetime Achievement of the Year: Dr. GVK Reddy, Founder Chairman & Managing Director of GVK