13th Realty+ Conclave & Excellence Awards 2021- Gujarat Grand Show Celebrates 17th Anniversary of Realty+ Publication
The 13th Realty+ Conclave & Excellence Awards 2021- Gujarat Edition on August 27, 2021 concluded with the stalwarts of Gujarat’s realty coming together for deliberating on the present and future prospects of the state’s real estate and to receive awards for their exemplary work in spite of the challenging times.
The day was even more special as it was also the 17th Anniversary of the Realty+ publication. Dr. Annurag Batra, Editor-in-Chief & Chairman, exchange4media Group & BusinessWorld Media Group started his inaugural address of the day with best wishes for the Realty+ team and for the publication to reach new heights of success while serving the realty sector with unbiased commitment.
Addressing the Gujarat realty professionals he said, “Gujarat stands for entrepreneurship and no wonder, the real estate of the state has been one of the most vibrant in India even during the pandemic. We will continue to see the economic growth of the state given the resourceful entrepreneurs of the state are working relentlessly to grow their business against all odds.”
In his special address Irfan A. Kazi, CIO-SWAMIH Investment Fund I. briefed about the SWAMIH fund, “We are here to support the developers, finance projects going through difficulty but have future viability and are open to discussing with developers big or small their problems in completing the project. We have already given final approval to 87 projects, committed 8500 crore in the process and are completing 53,000 homes. SWAMIH fund is available for affordable and mid-income housing projects. We provide funding as soon as the project meets all the criteria.”
Taking a cue from the special address, the first session discussed – ‘Road To Recovery: Rebooting Gujarat’s Residential Realty’. It was moderated by Santhosh Kumar, Vice Chairman, ANAROCK Property Consultants Private Limited. And the eminent speakers were Kamal Singal, MD & CEO, Arvind Smartspaces, N K Patel, Founder Director & Group Chairman, Sun Builders Group, Paras Pandit, Chairman & Managing Director, Sheetal Infrastructure, Pavan Bakeri, Managing Director, Bakeri Group, Rocky Israni, Managing Director, Pacifica Companies. The panellist described the trends and overall scenario of Gujarat residential real estate and how sales were moving forward after Covid-19 pandemic. They were optimistic of the growth of tier II cities and further horizontal expansion of major cities of Gujarat.
The next panel talked about ‘Future of Office & Retail: Reimagining Commercial Properties’ and was chaired by Viren Mehta, Managing Director -Office Services- Gujarat, Colliers. The speakers were Parth Patel, Managing Director, Kavisha Group, Prashant Bhatu, Managing Director – Surat, Pramukh Group, Rajesh Vaswani, Managing Director, Venus Infrastructure, Sameer Sinha, Managing Director Savvy Group, Swagat Vyas, Managing Director, Vishwanath Builder. All the speakers agreed while developing the office space projects, developers should not compromise on selecting right location. They were positive of the growth of the commercial real estate in coming times and felt that Gujarat’s Gift city was one of the prime examples of successful commercial development in the state.
Next discussion on the topic of Real Estate Sales & Marketing: Roadmap in ‘New Normal’ was moderated by Govind Rai, Co-Founder & CEO, Totality, Anand Choksi, Chairman and Managing Director, The Real Estate CONNECT, Deep Vadodaria, Chief Executive Officer, Nila Spaces Ltd, Dushyant Goswami, Managing Director, Suvidha Projects, Pravin Bavadiya, Founder & Managing Director, City Estate Management and Sharvil Shridhar, Founder, A. Shridhar Group. The experts deliberated on the shift from traditional to digital marketing, offline & online sales synergies, reinventing customer communications and channel partner, developer evolving association in the present times.
The final session of the day on ‘Value for Design: Creating Human Centric Cities’ was chaired by Vikram Vidyala, Sr. Executive Director – Project Management, CBRE India, Hiren Gandhi, Founder & Principal Architect, HGA Architects & Planners, Jagrut Patel, Founder Partner, Jagrut & Partner, Parul Zaveri, Principal Architect, Abhikram, Shaon Sika Sengupta, Director, Business Development; Zonal Head: North & East India, Edifice Consultants. The speakers were of the view that learnings can be taken from our traditional practices while also integrating technology to enable holistic solutions that can offer well designed buildings and cities catering to the wellness of the people.
After the power packed panel discussions, the Awards evening began on a musical note with renowned Gujarati Singer Saumil Munshi who joined live to motivate and encourage the participants at the 13th Realty+ Excellence Awards 2021- Gujarat edition.
The 13th Realty+ Excellence Awards 2021 Gujarat saw the winners sashaying on the virtual red carpet walk and receiving their awards. The evening came to a grand finale with congratulatory wishes for all the winners as well as Realty+ for completing 17 glorious years in the industry.
The Winners were:
- Integrated Township Project of the year- Adani Estate Management Pvt. Ltd. for Shantigram
- Ultra-Luxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year- Arvind Smart Spaces Limited for Arvind Uplands
- Themed project of the year- Kavisha Group for Celebration City Centre
- Residential Project of the Year- Sun Builders for Sun Atmosphere AND Rajeshri Group for Maruti Amrakunj – Three
- Luxury Project of the Year- Saanvi Nirman for Skydeck Prive
- Design Project of the Year- Suvidha projects for Interstellar
- Budget Housing Project of the Year– Rajyash Group for Rains
- Iconic Project of the Year- UB Heritage for The Storeys
- Residential Complex of the Year- Pramukh LLP for Aura
- Affordable Housing Project of the Year- Shilp Group for Shilp Corporate Park AND Goyal & Company Constructions Pvt. Ltd for Aakash Homes
- Redevelopment Project of the Year- NILA Infrastructures Limited for Chhana Jina Chhapra
- Plotted Development of the Year- Arvind Smart Spaces Limited for Arvind High Grove
- Commercial Project of the Year- Sun Builders for Sun West Bank
- Mixed-Use Project of the Year – Kavisha Group for Kavisha Amara
- Mid-Segment Project of the Year- Goyal & Company Constructions Pvt. Ltd & HN Safal for Riviera Elite AND Shaligram Group for The Pursuit of happiness
- Institutional Project of the Year- PSP Projects Ltd. for Zy-dus Sitapur Hospital
- Industrial / Warehousing project of the year- Godwitt Construction Pvt. Ltd. for Soko by Godwitt – Detroj
- Most Environment-Friendly Residential Space – UB Heritage for The Storeys
- Best Selling Project of the Year- Savinay Developers for Swara Park Lane
- Real Estate Destination of the Year – Pacifica Companies for Forest Trail
- Most Popular Project of the year- A.Shridhar Infracon LLP for Kaveri Soham Vivanta
- Villa Project of the Year- Arvind Smart Spaces Limited for Arvind Forreste
- Villa Project of the Year Non-Metro- Kakaria Housing and Infrastructure Ltd. for Royal Solitaire
- Developer of the Year – Residential- Adani Estate Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Developer of the Year – Commercial- Sun Builders Group
- Emerging Developer of the year- Kavisha Group
- Emerging Developer of the Year -Industrial & Warehousing- Godwitt Construction Pvt. Ltd. for Soko by Godwitt – Detroj
- Excellence in Delivery- Sun Builders Group
- Excellence in Customer Service- Suvidha Projects for Stellar
- Fastest Growing Realty Brand of the Year- Kavisha Group
- Architectural Design of the Year – Residential- PDC Architects for Nysa Sky dale
- Architectural Design of the Year – Commercial- Suvidha projects for Stellar
- Interior Design Firm of the Year- PDC Architects
- Innovative Marketing Concept of the Year- Om shanti Estates Pvt. Ltd. for Om Shanti Raj Niwas, Vatva
- Project Launch of the Year- Pacifica Companies for Amara
- PropTech Architectural Firm of the Year- DSP DESIGN ASSOCIATES
- Young Achiever of the year- Dushyant K. Goswami, Managing Director, Suvidha Projects