DAZZLING FINALE OF REALTY+ TOP 50 MARKETING MINDS CONCLAVE & AWARDS 2021
The inaugural edition of Realty+ Top 50 Marketing Minds Conclave & Awards 2021 on August 12, 2021 on a virtual platform was nothing short of a grand affair with sales and marketing professionals from across India joining for a day full of knowledge sharing conversations and an evening of felicitations.
In his inaugural address Dr Annurag Batra, Editor-in-Chief & Chairman of exchange4media Group & BusinessWorld expressed, “Marketing is not just about the communication, more important is the product and the people. In today’s times, marketing and technology have come together to create a huge impact on the real estate sector and this is the future.”
The first panel discussion of the day “Marketing For Success: Real Estate Future Roadmap” chaired by Sunil Mishra, Chief– Strategy, ANAROCK Group and CEO – TRESPECT had eminent speakers – Jay R. Chandani, Director – Marketing, Pacifica Companies, Rajeeb Dash, Head – Sales & Marketing, S D Corp, Shapoorji Group, Sanjay Kumar Jariwal, Media Marketing Prestige Estates Projects Limited, Smarajit Mishra, Head – Strategy and Marketing – Residential, Brigade Enterprises Limited, Sukanya Dasgupta, Director, Marketing & Communication, Colliers, Sumeet Chunkhare, Chief Marketing Officer, Sobha Limited. The panel was unanimous that the digital marketing is the future of the real estate and we will see more thought leaders from the organizations becoming the brand ambassadors of the companies bringing in authenticity and sincerity in marketing and brand communications.
Second panel discussion of the day, “Social Media Marketing Playbook: Insights & Strategies” was moderated by Vikram Kotnis Managing Director, Sell.Do & Amura Marketing Technologies. Some thoughtful speakers joined him including Amit Chand, Head Marketing, Adani Realty (Gujarat), Amit Kumar Gehlot, Founder & CEO, PropertyXpo.com, Kaizad Hateria, Brand Custodian & Chief Customer Delight Officer at Rustomjee Developers, Dr Kunal Banerji, Marketing Advisor, Smart World Developers, Mohit Mishra, Chief Marketing Officer – Office Business at DLF Limited, Siddhartha Sood, Head – Marketing & Corp Comm, Gaurs Group. The speakers agreed that an integrated approach for social media marketing is necessary. Content is king and storeytelling attracts potential customers. For non tech savy consumers, email marketing, SMS and Whatsapp marketing continue to be most effective.
The next panel discussion on “Realty Sales & Marketing: The Newage Template” was chaired by Pankaj Kapoor, Founder & Managing Director, Liases Foras Real Estate Rating & Research Pvt. Ltd. And the speakers were Ibrahim Shariff, Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Bhartiya City Developers Pvt Ltd, Jajit Menon, Director – Sales, Marketing & CRM, Shriram Properties Ltd, Renu Singh, President Sales & Marketing, Spaze Group, Shivani Karia Jhaveri, CMO, Blox Sumit Lakhani, Chief Marketing Officer, Awfis Space Solutions, Dr. Vishesh Rawat, Vice President – Sales & Marketing, M2K Group. The experts deliberated on the sales scenario and recovery plans across all segments of real estate. They were optimistic about the future given the high sentiments among the customers even in the current times. Also specializations in realty segments such as co-working, managed offices & REIts in Commercial, residential developers focus on their home turf and new product launches in tier- II and III cities were some of the trends visible along with technology platforms making a huge impact on the sales and marketing of properties.
The final panel discussion of the day “Rethinking Offline Sales: Blueprint For New Normal” was moderated by Zahed Mahmood, Director, Silverline Realty Pvt Ltd, Governing Body Member, BRA-I, Regional Director, CIRIL. And the speakers were Adil Altaf, Senior Vice President Sales & Customer Service, Raheja Developers Ltd, Alok Gupta. Director, GraphisAds, Jayesh Rathod, Director, The Guardians Real Estate Advisory, Sudeep Bhatt, President & National Head – Sales, M3M India. The panellist were of the view that happy customers bring in referral business and thus any marketing initiative has to be followed by the customer centric efforts. How you treat a customer is more important than making a purchase. In terms of advertising, targeted messages work best in current times,
Ending the day on a high note, the glittering “Realty+ Top 50 Marketing Minds Awards 2021” saw the 50 winners sashaying down the red carpet walk albeit in a virtual platform. The high energy and excitement was palpable as members of the Jury of the Awards joined live to share their views and expressed their experience of the judging process.
The Winners of the Realty+ Top 50 Marketing Minds Awards 2021 were:
- Aji Issac Mathew, Co-Founder & CEO, Indus Net TechShu Pvt Ltd
- Alok Gupta, Director, GraphisAds
- Anchal Singhal, GM – Marketing, M3M India
- Ashwini Sumanth, AVP – Marketing, Bagmane Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Atul Desai, Executive Director & CEO, Prism Johnson Limited
- Cherryn Dogra, Head – Marketing, Emaar India
- Dhiraj Kumar, VP – Marketing, Trehan IRIS
- Dimple Bhardwaj, Head of Marketing and Communication, Raheja Developers Limited
- Dr. H. C. Mario Schmidt, Managing Director, Lingel Windows and Doors Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Gayatri Kunte, AVP – Marketing, Kolte Patil Developers Limited
- Govind Rai, Founder & CEO, Insomniacs
- Gunjan Goel, Director – Corporate Communications, Goel Ganga Developments
- Haresh Pralhad Motirale, Founder – Director, Brandniti
- Harish Shroff, Director – Sales, Marketing & Business Development, Nyati Group
- Ibrahim Shariff , VP – Residential Sales & Marketing, Bhartiya City Developers Pvt Ltd
- Jajit Menon, Director- Sales, Marketing and CRM, Shriram Properties
- Jay Chandani, Director – Marketing, Pacifica Companies
- Jayanta Barua, Head – Marketing & Communications, Signature Global
- Jayesh Rathod, Joint MD, Marketing & Product Strategy, The Guardians Real Estate Advisory
- Kaajal Shah, AVP – Marketing, VTP Group
- Kyron Dinshaw, Head – Brands, Piramal Realty
- Laxman Tari, Head – Brand & Communication, Legrand India
- Love Raghav, Head – Branding (Grey Cement Business), JK Cement Ltd.
- Mallika Rawal, General Manager-Marketing, Hero Realty Pvt. Ltd
- Manish Porwal, Managing Director, Alchemist
- Manjusrii Manilal, General Manager – Sales & Marketing, HM Group
- Mayank Singh, Founder, Kaarryam Realty
- Mohit Mishra, Head of Marketing – Office Business, DLF Ltd
- Namrata Mehra, Head of Design, Marketing & Customer Centricity, Vikhroli; Lead CSR & Sustainability, Godrej Properties
- Netranand Patnayak, DGM – Marketing, Cybercity Builders
- Niraj Rungta, Head – Marketing, The Wadhwa Group
- Dr Nitesh Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Emami Realty
- Poulomi Ray, Deputy General Manager – Marketing, Alpha Corp Development Pvt. Ltd.
- Rajeeb Kumar Dash, VP – Sales & Marketing, Shapoorji Pallonji
- Rohit Mahaveer Mehta, Director, Svamitva Group
- Sarthak Seth, Vice-President & CMO, Tata Realty & Infrastructure
- Shailjaa Raj Chopra, Asst. General Manager – Marketing & Brand Communications, GreatWhite Global Pvt. Ltd.
- Shreyansh Baid, Founder & CEO, Shreyansh Innovations
- Shruti Kaushik Agrawal, Assistant Vice President, TATA Realty & Infrastructure Ltd.
- Siddhartha Sood, Head – Marketing & Corporate Communications, Gaurs Group
- Smarajit Mishra, Head – Marketing & Strategy, Brigade Group
- Sukanya Dasgupta, Director – Marketing & Communications, Colliers
- Sumeet Chunkhare, Chief Marketing Officer, Sobha Limited
- Uzma Irfan, Director Corporate Communication Prestige Estates Projects Limited
- Vikram Kotnis, MD & CEO, Amura Marketing Technologies
- Vishal Doshi, MRICS, Vice President – Head Sales & Marketing, Rajesh LifeSpaces
- Vishal Sharma, Director – Sales & Marketing, Raymond Limited
- Dr. Vishesh Rawat, Vice President & Head – Sales & Marketing, M2K India
- Vyoma Pandit, Co-founder, Flow Realty
- Yashdeep Singh, Principal Partner & Head – Marketing, Square Yards
Watch Realty+ Top 50 Marketing Minds Conclave & Awards 2021 at: https://www.facebook.com/rprealtyplus/videos/248660297102587/