Grand Conclusion of 12th Realty+ E-Conclave & Excellence Awards 2021- Pune
12th Realty+ E-Conclave & Excellence Awards 2021- Pune was a day full of insightful conversations coming from leading industry experts on interesting real estate sector topics and the evening filled with enthusiasm and glorious achievers of the sector.
In his inaugural address Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief, BW BusinessWorld & exchange4media Group expressed, “The quick recovery of the construction & real estate activity is a boost to the country’s economy. Agility and Resilience are the keywords in today’s time to succeed. Pune real estate has bounced back from this unprecedented situation. Residential real estate has done unexpected sales and is one of the most important realty markets and growth hubs of the country.”
The day started with a power packed discussion on “Big Budget 2021: Turning Expectations into Reality” moderated by Anuj Puri, Chairman, Anarock Group. The speakers were Ambar Maheshwari, Chief Executive Officer, Indiabulls Asset Management Company Limited; Amit Bhagat, CEO and Managing Director, ASK Property Investment Advisors;, Shweta Shalini, BJP Spokesperson, Advisor to Former Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Former Executive Director – Maharashtra Village Social Transformation Foundation, Jayesh Kariya, Partner, BSR & Associates, Saket Mohta, Managing Director, Merlin Group of Companies. The panellist agreed that the budget was a well balanced budget instead of being populist and has a long term vision for Indian economy which will benefit real estate sector too.”
Second session on the topic of “2021 Year of Reckoning: Reimagining Sales Strategies” was chaired by Piyush Gupta, Managing Director – Capital Markets & Investment Services (India) – Colliers International. The panellists were, Mudra Wedhikar, Chief Executive Officer, Estatemint; Sachin Bhandari, Chief Executive Officer, VTP Realty; Shailesh Puranik, Managing Director, Puranik Builders Pvt. Ltd; Pankaj Kapoor, Founder & Managing Director, Liases Foras Real Estate Rating & Research Pvt. Ltd; Vishal Jumani, Jt. Managing Director, Supreme Universal, Mani Rangarajan, Chief Operating Officer, Housing.com, Makaan.com and PropTiger.com. They discussed the changing sales strategies which incline increasingly towards digital medium. They expressed positive sentiments for the future and emphasized that the industry will have to continue to keep the prices low for the continued demand from buyers.
The last session was titled “Building Brand Identity: Why & How It Matters?” and was moderated by Rasheed Sait, Managing Director, George P. Johnson Experience Marketing. The panel members were, Govind Rai, Co-Founder, Insomniacs. Panel Speakers are Rohit Gera, Managing Director, Gera Developments Pvt Ltd; Tanvi Bhatt, Leading Coach on Personal Branding; Tanya Khanna, Founder, Epistle Communications, Vikram Kotnis, Managing Director, Sell.Do and AmuraTech, Mohit Mishra, Chief Marketing Officer – Office Business, DLF Limited. The speakers discussed the importance of brand building, the ways to do it right and they shared their experience in leading some of the famous campaigns.
After the amazing panel discussions, the Special Address by the Keynote Speakers Jean Grebert, Corporate Expert in Transportation & Mobility Systems, Renault Group offered insights on city development. “India is in a unique position to create a sustainable infrastructure. It has renowned professionals and requisite expertise. India needs to learn from the global cities, avoid their mistakes and maintain its own national identity in its city and infrastructure. Frugality and sustainability will be the key to success to have environment friendly development, he said.
The most awaited segment of the day “Realty+ Excellence Awards 2021- Pune” which was a glittering evening packed with the winners coming live to receive the honour.
The Winners were:
- Commercial Project of the Year and the Award – Mindspace Business Parks REIT for Gera Commerzone, Kharadi
- IT Park Project of the Year – Malpani Group for AGILE
- Integrated Township Project of the Year – Kolte Patil Developers Ltd.for Ivy Estate
- Residential Project of the Year – Amar Builders & Parth Developers for Amar Serenity
- Luxury Project of the Year – Kolte Patil Developers Ltd. for Code Name Casa AND VTP Realty for VTP Aethereus
- Design Project of the Year – Kalpataru Limited for Kalpataru Jade
- Themed Project of the Year – Puravankara Limited for Purva Emerald Bay
- Mixed-Use Project of the Year – Rama Group for Rama Metro Life
Plotted Development of the Year – Banyan Tree Realty for 46 Banyan Tree
- Industrial & Warehousing Project of the Year – ESR for ESR Chakan 1 Industrial & Logistics Park
- Most Popular Project of the Year – VTP Realty for Township Codename Blue Waters
- Developer of the Year – Residential – Gera Developments Pvt. Ltd.
- Excellence in Customer Service – Supreme Universal
- Architectural Firm of the Year – DSP Design Associates
- Property Consultant of the Year – Evervantage Consulting LLP
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year- Square Yards for The Lockdown Phenomenon Campaign
- Project Launch of the Year – Kolte Patil Developers Ltd. for UNIVERSE at Life Republic
- Integrated Brand Campaign of the Year – VTP Realty for Thoughtfulness Brand Campaign
- The Realty+ CXO of the Year Award – Sachin Bhandari, CEO, VTP Realty
- Young Achiever of the Year – Amit Paranjape, Head-Business Development, Paranjape Schemes
- CSR Excellenece Award – Vascon Engineers Ltd.
- Real-Estate Website of the Year – Totality by Insomniacs