IBHFL partners with JLL India for ‘Online Home Fest’
Private housing finance company Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited (IBHFL) has announced an exclusive tie-up with JLL India’s Residential Services for the ‘Online Home Fest’, India’s first deal centric e-Expo hosted on jllr.co.in.
The fest will showcase top deals from the residential real estate market and started from the 6th April 2016 for a period of ten days.
The housing sector has been no different from other sectors in how it has been influenced by the digital space. Prospects complete more than half the buying process over the internet now in addition to all the research that they do on the internet before even considering options. Recognizing this opportunity to take its experience closer to the prospective home buyers, JLL India brings a 10 day Online Fest which will provide the best residential deals along with exclusive offers on home loans by Indiabulls Housing which will help close all deals conveniently. All home buyers on the Online Home Fest who choose to avail home loans from Indiabulls Housing will get exclusive benefits such as:
- Assured Gift Vouchers ranging from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 40,000
- Zero processing fees*
- Home Loans starting at 9.50%
- e-Loan Approval – ‘One Click Loan Approval’
Highlights of the Online Home Fest:
- Residential properties across 96 projects by 64 developers in 15 cities showcased on jllr.co.in
- Easy access to exclusive deals: Discounted prices, special payment plans and value-added offers backed by expert guidance on request
- Zero brokerage to the end buyer on purchase of new properties
- Facility to compare deals and offers across cities and projects
- Participating developers include major trusted brands like Embassy, Prestige, Purvankara, K Raheja Corp, Ekta World, Plaza, M3M, AIPL and Signature Developers
Gagan Banga, VC & MD, IBHFL said, “I am extremely happy that we have been able to collaborate with JLL India for the Online Home Fest. Both groups care passionately to be able to create value for clients and put their needs above all. The online market place is evolving rapidly and is an exciting space to be in. This tie-up will allow us to bring the best of both our expertise and benefit prospective home buyers with the perfect home buying experience at the ‘Online Home Fest’. I look forward to a great response so that we can continue to delight more customers with convenient, quick and rewarding services and be their perfect home loan partner.”
Ashwinder Raj Singh, CEO – Residential Services, JLL India said, “While showcasing the best deals and offers at the Online Home Fest, it was important for us to enable a smooth transaction and make this a complete offering for the buyer. With Indiabulls on board we have been able to achieve this goal and facilitate home loans at attractive rates with additional perks. I am excited with this partnership and am looking forward to a relationship that will eventually benefit today’s home buyers”