Realty+ & Havells India Live Webinar: ‘Designing Electrical Safe Residential Projects’
Electrical fire is the most common safety hazard in residential buildings more often than not. To discuss this critical aspect, Realty+ and Havells India Limited, are coming up with a knowledge sharing E-conclave, ‘Designing Electrical Safe Residential Projects’.
Organized in association with exchange4media and Businessworld group, the Webinar is scheduled to be held on October 15, 2020 Thursday starting 11:30 am and will see the presence of prominent Architects, Developers, Project Heads and MEP Consultants.
The Webinar promises to impart an understanding of advanced lighting and electrical products and systems.
Presenting the Keynote Address on the electrical fire safety & preventive measures will be Srinivas Valluri, Governing Council Member, Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI) & Founder Director – Synergy Infra Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
The Panel Discussion will be chaired by Deben Moza, Executive Director – Head of Project Management Services, Knight Frank India
The Eminent Speakers include:
- Amit Khanna, Design Principal, AKDA
- Anoop Mittal, Ex- CMD, NBCC, Founder and MD – AIDA Management
- Jayanand Potdar, President, Real Estate Development, Reliance Infrastructure Ltd
- Saurabh Goel, President, Havells India Ltd
- Tejwant Navalkar, Executive Director & Co-Founder, DFX Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Vivek Yadav, Senior Vice President, Havells India Limited
The discussion will help project owners, design professionals, consultants, and real estate stakeholders to know the finer aspects of electrical design for new or existing buildings.
Date: October 15, 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Register here to secure your attendance: https://forms.gle/WpWe9R5WtLmAFP4J7