Realty+ & Havells India Live Webinar: “Electrical Safety Dynamics in Commercial Buildings”
Fire hazard in the workspace is easily preventable by creating and maintaining fire safety design. To discuss such an important issue, for the first time, Realty+ and Havells India Limited, are coming up with a knowledge-sharing E-conclave, “Electrical Safety Dynamics in Commercial Buildings”.
Organized in association with exchange4media & Businessworld group, the Webinar is scheduled to be held on September 18, 2020 Friday starting 11.30 am and will see presence of renowned developers, architects and consultants.
Presenting the Keynote Address on the necessary planning considerations and areas of electrical safety for commercial projects will be Pankaj Dharkar, Advisory & Governing Council Member – Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI) & Director Pankaj Dharkar & Associates
The Panel Discussion will be chaired by Aneesh Kadyan, Executive Director – Property Management, CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd. The Eminent Speakers include:
- Amar Tendulkar, Chief of Design and Sustainability, Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd., Ar
- Ashish Rakheja, Managing Partner, AEON Integrated Building Design Consultants LLP
- Rahul Kumar, Principal Architect, Rajinder Kumar Associates (RKA)
- Rohit Bansal, Vice President, Havells India limited
- Shabbir Kanchwala, Sr. VP – Purchase Contracts & Project Co-Ordination K-Raheja-Corp
The Webinar designed to benefit project owner, MEP consultants, design professionals and other real estate stakeholders will share critical knowledge on, the design criteria, the electrical safety measures, the technological innovations and energy management systems.