REMI invites applications for certified course in Real Estate Finance For Non-Finance
The Real Estate Management Institute’s (REMI) REAL ESTATE FINANCE FOR NON FINANCE Program is a certified course that provides a comprehensive understanding of the financial aspects of real estate industry designed especially for professionals who come from a finance and non-finance background, students interested in Real estate finance, business development and land acquisition professionals working with developers. The course that begins on 19thof June 2018 will give candidates an understanding of the basic concepts and terminologies in Real estate finance.
While the financial aspects form of the bottom line of all businesses, most often many professionals from non-finance backgrounds need to understand basic financial concepts and terminologies. This program is specifically designed to introduce foundational concepts in real estate finance which will enable the attendees make better and stronger decisions and encourage collaborative efforts across the organization.
The program focuses on enhancing the candidate’s financial skills through the different modules such as basic financial terms and terminologies, accounting methods, financial statements, housing finance, balance sheet of a real estate company, real estate funding, valuation of real estate assets, etc. The program also includes financial modelling workshop that focuses on basics of financial modelling using excel sheet and preparation of cash flows.
The program also involves industry workshops, live projects and group assignments as a part of the course. Additionally, on completion of the certification, REMI gives you the opportunity to be a part of the REMI’s fast growing ALUMNI NETWORK.
- Start Date: 19th June, 2018
- Duration: One month, 30 hours
- Lecture timings: Tuesdays & Thursday,6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Who should take this course: Non financial professionals, Students interested in finance and Business development / Land acquisition professionals working with developers.
- Topics:Basic financial terms and terminologies, accounting methods, financial statements, housing finance, balance sheet of a real estate company, real estate funding, valuation of real estate assets, etc.
- Course Fee: Call on 1800227364/ 02261565399 for further details
- Final date for application:
- Internship and Placement Application:
For registration, students can log on to www.remi.edu.in or call on 1-800-22-7364.